Turn on thread page Beta

Men Only - Stagefright in the Urinals. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes get 'stagefright', as you call it, but as has been said just clear you mind or think about something else and it's fine. I often just go through a bit of music in my head.

ReputationRep:
    Never happens to me actually, I have pissed in some very public places i.e. Off London Bridge

ReputationRep:
    Ha I'm glad its not only me. Well I actually know a couple of me mates get it cos we just have a laugh about it.

Although it is a piss take when theres a queue or your at a concert or something. So annoying.

Its annoyin aswell cos u know its a mental thing. When im pissed i can go anywhere infront of anyone, but when im sober im there, and im standin, and nothings comin out and ppl are near me and im like...hmmm im still here and nothings comin out.

In arctic monkeys gig went to go against wall with others and nothing came out iwas like oo ffs have to queue. Leeds festival was bad too until it was dark or once beers went down me.

Im not arsed goin in cubicle as theres lots of comebacks if ppl question it, but if there is a queue i just wish i cud quite happily go and do me stuff in the urinal!

ReputationRep:
    doesn't bother me in the slightest although I'm amazed at how long it takes some of the men in public loos to have a piss, I'm normally in and out in no time but you always see people standing there for like 2 minutes full...

ReputationRep:
    lol, love the video happens to me sometimes. there was a study done that showed someone in the next urinal could psychologically stop someone from urinating, even if they were hopping up and down! generally just takes longer to start up though.

I was once stood at the urinals in a club and the guy next to me 'grabbed me' Put me off for a while, now i make sure i pee next to friends or when there is no one nearby.

ReputationRep:
    I think for all of us there have been occasions when the pressure of the occasion just gets too much :P

Although I cant say its very often these days, but it has been known

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiscoPirate)
    I was once stood at the urinals in a club and the guy next to me 'grabbed me' Put me off for a while, now i make sure i pee next to friends or when there is no one nearby.
    Yeah...so now I won't be able to urinate full stop after hearing that:eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I actually get this quite a lot! It depends on the quality of the toilet, and how good the "barriers" are between urinals, but sometimes I have to go into a cubicle.

ReputationRep:
    Happens to me, must be some sort of sub conscious thing as I don't have a problem with whipping wee bobby out and taking a piss.

Also, the more drunk you are the easier it seems to be.

(Original post by mynameiscal)
    Yeah...so now I won't be able to urinate full stop after hearing that:eek: :p:
    Sorry.

It was a 'WTF?' moment.

ReputationRep:
    Just remember that noone gives a rat, if anyone looks at your dong dont worry if you think it's small, everyone does, to do with the angle you look at it from, and you can yell at the looker "WTF YOU PERVERT" and use that as an excuse to go into a cubicle. Dont block it out, its impossible, just force yourself to realise that you dont care what anyone thinks, or just duck into a cubicle, noone thinks less of a man for it, honest.

ReputationRep:
    I must admit i dont like using urinals or even cubicals when people are in the gents, It freaks me out espicially when you hear people talking outside because it means that if you can here them they can here you too :mad:

i find that i can "do the business" only when the gents is empty but i find it much easier if i use disabled toilets as they are often completely seperate to the gents and so much cleaner too

i hate using public loos because i always feel threatened, someone else said that you are most vunerable when toileting. i agree fully but unfortunately i have a medical problem and i am always needing to spend that penny :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have a few problems at urinals, it takes me a while to get going, dont know why though, i'd put it down to being a bit timid and nervous.

ReputationRep:
    I'm ok with it, but it sounds like its not that much of an unusual problem.

Why dont you train yourself up? Go when its empty, go in the corner first. Slowly build your way up. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    OMG! I wasn't sure if it happened to other people!
    No I do not care about my size or any such nonsense, I just can't!

ReputationRep:
    I usually use the cubicle instead

ReputationRep:
    I dont like the use of the word 'stagefright'............Arent you usually watched by a large crowd while on stage? That doesnt sound too good while peeing

ReputationRep:
    I run in mens toilets round every urinal shouting "Nice" looking at everything. Be glad you don't live near me. I also look when the gents door opens. And THATS when sober.

Off subject a bit but does everyone think that its an unwritten rule not to have a **** in school toilets? I never have, its just not right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Botticello)
    I run in mens toilets round every urinal shouting "Nice" looking at everything. Be glad you don't live near me. I also look when the gents door opens. And THATS when sober.

Off subject a bit but does everyone think that its an unwritten rule not to have a **** in school toilets? I never have, its just not right!
    .....Have your actions ever resulted in bodily harm?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 5, 2007
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.