monica7790
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Covert)
i already went to the open day on feb 20th, dont know anyone else doing management sorry
ok thanks. was it useful or was it kinda the same as a general open day? i went in sept to the general one so i saw the new accomo (duke etc) and i went to the management presentation. did you seee anything else thats important?
~.~ Millie ~.~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Covert)
I'm still on ABB lol ended up getting ABBBB for my 5 exams, but with retakes i should be able to get AAB, so i think i'll go for city as firm
Congratulations!! thats extremely good!!

I think i will put City as firm just to give myself a chance at it - even tho i dont think i can make it in

Congrats anyways!

xxx
monica7790
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by ~.~ Millie ~.~)

I think i will put City as firm just to give myself a chance at it - even tho i dont think i can make it in

Congrats anyways!

xxx
hey millie are you going to the management open day on wed?
~.~ Millie ~.~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Where?

And No i shouldnt be, because i've been on 20th Feb - to RHUL

sorry
monica7790
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Where?

And No i shouldnt be, because i've been on 20th Feb - to RHUL

sorry
the management day at rhul on wed lol
~.~ Millie ~.~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
sorry :P i thought you meant City.. - dno why tho?

and no.. lol!
Covert
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago

Congrats anyways!

xxx
Thanks and good luck, i think city will be a great play to study
jus-mi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
URGENT!!! u no the open day oday what time are we suppose to get their by .....thats if there is a specific start time???????????????????????????? ?
~.~ Millie ~.~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well its a bit late now.. but.. erm.. there shouldn't have been a set time.. unless you was notified!
vietdoan
Report 11 years ago
I came to eco apartment but not management. There were about 60ish people there. Almost were students' parents, hardly see student, only some.
adrenaline1989
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Congrats anyways!

xxx
Hey I was just wondering isn't AAB the normal offer from CASS business school for management? How did you get ABB?
~.~ Millie ~.~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Legend Killer)
Hey I was just wondering isn't AAB the normal offer from CASS business school for management? How did you get ABB?
hahaha.. think they love me too much :P not enough for an unconditional offer tho.. but now you've mentionned it.. i better check that is what they offered me :P lol!
~.~ Millie ~.~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
heres a q, thats not related really.. so im sorry
but have you applied for accomodation for City?
Covert
Rep:
?
I haven't applied yet, have you? I accepted them as my firm though, exactly the same as legend acctually, RHUL as insurance
~.~ Millie ~.~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
uh huh me too.. i was thinking about sending it this week, but got a bit stuck.. when it refers to "correspondance address" it refers to the place you want to live right? or am i totally wrong?
Covert
Rep:
?
No idea lol
Covert
Rep:
?
uh huh me too.. i was thinking about sending it this week, but got a bit stuck.. when it refers to "correspondance address" it refers to the place you want to live right? or am i totally wrong?
Are you going to put the halls you want to live in for this? and what date?
~.~ Millie ~.~
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well thats what i dont get, does the correspondance address refer to the hall you want to live in? because there is no exact place where you put where you want to stay.. and as for date.. obv its as of the day we start there right? + 1 week in advance because of freshers week... so i dont really get it :P or am i completely thinking wayy to much?
Covert
Rep:
?
Yeah the date is prob about a week before the course starts, but why can't they just put something like "desired halls" why are they using big words like correspondence
Sarah Sheep
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You should put your home address down - that way you'll always get the post, even if your parents do forward it to you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads