Turn on thread page Beta

me & my driving instructor have feelings for each other! watch

Announcements

Please have some self-respect and don't continue to have relations with this man. He is married for gods sake... Some people are so damn selfish.

ReputationRep:
    How can you like this guy? He is married and basically cheating! Don't you think about the wife on the other end? Control yourself, this world has enough weirdo's as it is.

I know it sounds judgemental but I think adultery is one of the worst things people can do, just after murder...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello everyone,

Really need some advice.... some information about me i am a 21 girl who is still a virgin..well about 7months ago i started taking my driving lesson me and my driving instutor he is 42 and married! we get on really well. we have so much fun in our lesson we have become really good friends like this is the 1st time i have actually felt comfatable with a man i can talk to him about anything. i feel like i have know him for ever.

Anyways recently things have changed between us i have never had a boyfriend and this came up in conversation just before valentines day when he ask me how many cards ill get. I said 0 cause thats what normally happens...anyways on valentines i got a really nice card from him..it was really sweet.

the other day we decied to meet at night not for a driving lessons just to talk as we started to see our feelings were getting stronger for each other. we park somewhere really secluded we spoke about our feelings we both feel guity about it..his wife is having a baby in 2months! then i made the 1st move and held his hand, we cuddle and kiss for a bit he then started to touch my breasts and then attempt to finger me but it hurt too much so we stop. ever since then we spoke evryday on the phone & i had a driving lesson 2day thats was fine then after we spoke for awhile he feels guilty cause he really wants me but is married and because im a virgin.

anyways we really dont have anywhere to go and our feelins are much stronger for each other i normally have the days free at home i live with my parents & sister so we have arrange for him to come round an ill lose my virginity to him. im really confused cause im not sure what to do.

everyone tells me im a really attractive girl & get alot of attention of men but i lacked alot of confidence with men espeially ones of my own age. so im not sure if thats why i wanna sleep with him...he finds me really attractive after lesson when we spoke he just like caress my leg and he had a massive hard on and leak quite a bit on his trousers sorry to be real descriptive...he is not that attractive but he has an amazin personality. My virginity is very special to me and i want to lose it 2 someone i love but im 21 now and i feel abit sad that it has not happen yet..but i do get turn on when he touches me and regard him as a really good friend.i have never had these sort of feeings for a guy before.

i need to have peoples views on this cause i can,t talk to anyone..should i start this relationship with him i do really like him.

Thanks
    Sounds like a creep tbh. He is married and has a pregant wife and is trying to get inside a girl half his age. Be careful - he will most likely 'use' you for a free ride (omg! i am using a pun), and then leave you, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    Talking about taking advantage of his job. Have you told him you're a virigin? The scumbag just wants in your pants by the sounds of it, don't fall for it - I'm willing to put money on you getting hurt.

ReputationRep:
    My mum's old driving instructor gave lessons to his daughter's friend, they are now married with kids

Not sure what to think about that one...

I think you should leave well alone OP. You don't seem especially acquainted with the opposite sex and perhaps this man is exploiting this?
    He's married and has a kiddie on the way, unless you want to be "the other woman" I advise starting something with him isn't what you may expect.

Good luck and change your instructor, fast.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to approach this from a different angle: Are you actually attracted to him? Seems to me that you like his personality, are flattered by the attention & pleased to get to know someone in a romantic way. And you want to have sex, so you think he'll do. Forgetting the fact that he's getting a free ride (haha), you're getting a bad deal anyway. Have patience - get to know someone who is just as lovely but who you really do want to be intimate with, and go for it. Even at 21 it can't help to be a LOT choosier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflies and Hurricanes)
    argh my god. I really hope you are a troll, if not, get a new instructor, keep your legs closed!
    :dito:

Argh this thread is making me mad because one of my best friend's GF just left him for, wait for it, driving instructor :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You could not believe how quickly I removed her off my facebook.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella)
    You could not believe how quickly I removed her off my facebook.
    That's right, hit her where it hurts the most.

ReputationRep:
    From today he said he will only charge me £10 a lesson just to cover fuel...i think this makes things even worse. im gonna ring him 2moro to see if we can meet up and i think im just gonna end whatever this is..i still want him to be my driving instructor and i have my test in a month. Somethings you guys have said have put things into perspective i am a natually caring person and like to see the best in people i think i have been to nice here and feel abit of a fool now. Thanks everyone for your replies.

What did he say when you told him?

ReputationRep:
    Gramatically, it's "My driving instructor and I".

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

Really need some advice.... some information about me i am a 21 girl who is still a virgin..well about 7months ago i started taking my driving lesson me and my driving instutor he is 42 and married! we get on really well. we have so much fun in our lesson we have become really good friends like this is the 1st time i have actually felt comfatable with a man i can talk to him about anything. i feel like i have know him for ever.

Anyways recently things have changed between us i have never had a boyfriend and this came up in conversation just before valentines day when he ask me how many cards ill get. I said 0 cause thats what normally happens...anyways on valentines i got a really nice card from him..it was really sweet.

the other day we decied to meet at night not for a driving lessons just to talk as we started to see our feelings were getting stronger for each other. we park somewhere really secluded we spoke about our feelings we both feel guity about it..his wife is having a baby in 2months! then i made the 1st move and held his hand, we cuddle and kiss for a bit he then started to touch my breasts and then attempt to finger me but it hurt too much so we stop. ever since then we spoke evryday on the phone & i had a driving lesson 2day thats was fine then after we spoke for awhile he feels guilty cause he really wants me but is married and because im a virgin.

anyways we really dont have anywhere to go and our feelins are much stronger for each other i normally have the days free at home i live with my parents & sister so we have arrange for him to come round an ill lose my virginity to him. im really confused cause im not sure what to do.

everyone tells me im a really attractive girl & get alot of attention of men but i lacked alot of confidence with men espeially ones of my own age. so im not sure if thats why i wanna sleep with him...he finds me really attractive after lesson when we spoke he just like caress my leg and he had a massive hard on and leak quite a bit on his trousers sorry to be real descriptive...he is not that attractive but he has an amazin personality. My virginity is very special to me and i want to lose it 2 someone i love but im 21 now and i feel abit sad that it has not happen yet..but i do get turn on when he touches me and regard him as a really good friend.i have never had these sort of feeings for a guy before.

i need to have peoples views on this cause i can,t talk to anyone..should i start this relationship with him i do really like him.

Thanks
    OP, this may well be about you feeling attractive at the end of the day, but it's so much more to the woman on the other side, her world that she has made herself comfortable is about to be turned upside down, she has a baby on the way too, to go through with this would be horrible.
    I feel for you as you only want what everyone else wants, to be loved, but you should leave this one alone for a greater good.

ReputationRep:
    How come this thread was resurrected?

Anyway, yeah, driving instructor sounds like a Perv Extraordinaire. I hope she didn't let him deflower her!

ReputationRep:
    It may be alright to be close friends with or even attracted to people who are much older than you are but... not when the man's married and has a wife who's expecting a baby in two months' time!

If his feelings for you are genuine, then he would have done something which would have proved that he really wanted to be with you and not some dodgy meetings in a car park! It says something about his irresponsibility if he's doing such things while he has a pregnant wife waiting at home!

It does sound like he's taking advantage of you. Please change your driving instructor.

As for being 21 and still a virgin, don't feel pressured to have sex just because you are 21 and haven't had sex yet. As you've said so yourself, you see virginity as something special and you should always have it with someone special and whom you care about. Be patient and wait for that special someone to come along. Not a driving instructor who's 42 and with a pregnant wife waiting at home though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 7, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.