Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i could eat about a ton of aero

ReputationRep:
    Malteasers.. or sainsburys ownbrand milk chocolate.. hmmm

ReputationRep:
    Fairtrade chocolate is the way forward...
    Although I am a fan of Kinder Bueno.. hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HereWithMe89)
    fine. orange segments happy now? :rolleyes:

they can be called slices too cant they? :unsure:
    No :mad: I'm only joking and I didn't mean for the previous post to come across in a matter of fact way.

M&Ms or DoubleDecker

ReputationRep:
    Toffee crisp!!! Love it! And Lindor, Ferrero Rocher, magic stars, mint aero!

ReputationRep:
    although they are too expensive for me buy regularly... lindor plain or white chocolate *heavenly*

for something i can afford to get probably toffee crisp though my tastes change depending on my mood.

ReputationRep:
    galaaaaaaaaaaxyyyy!!

ReputationRep:
    just plain cadbury dairy milk or m&s mountain bar

ReputationRep:
    oh my gosh i absolutely adore herserys cookie chocolate bar!!
    mmmm i have a craving right now!

ReputationRep:
    My favourite chocolate changes depending on my mood, but I do tend to prefer one with nuts/praline. so ferrero rocher, fruit and nut, The alpini from thorntons are faves at the moment. I like boxes like roses etc because then I can have a bit of whatever takes my mood!

ReputationRep:
    Kinder Bueno and those really nice belgium sea shell ones.

ReputationRep:
    Green abd Blacks.... friend gave me a big bar of the bittersweet chocolate with whole dried cherries it's soooooooooooooooooooo good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Concept)
    Kinder Bueno and those really nice belgium sea shell ones.
    Same here! Those sea shell chocolates are heavenly!

When I was younger I loved Milky Way (haven't had it for a long time for some reason) and Kinder Eggs!

ReputationRep:
    Cadbury's Caramel! Mmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what I feel like... right now I could eat a huuge twix bar. If I haven't had chocolate for a while anything tastes good!

ReputationRep:
    Any kind of kinder chocolate!! plus milka, daim, white crunch, lindt, green and blacks, dubble bars ...and erm I'm sure there's more!

ReputationRep:
    Galaxy or Yorkie. *Drools*

ReputationRep:
    I really like the Hershey's one with chocolate chips in it, forgot what it's called! But my favorite would have to be good ole Cadbury's Dairy Milk.

ReputationRep:
    I adore Lindt 70 % Dark Chocolate. Oh my gosh.

I like most chocolate though really Snickers, Crunchie, Dairy Milk thins, Milky Bar buttons, Galaxy, Smarties, Minstrels - but Lindt's the only chocolate I eat really, as it's fairly good for you, whereas the others aren't

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.