Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    lol, i think everyone should just calm down lol
    also, doctors need good communication skills, so good grammar is probably necessary.

ReputationRep:
    what does gizmo do?
    I really don't know. But apparently he is a little annoying. Don't take my word for it. Haven't used NMM for a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vjyrik)
    Seriously, guys.
    You make such flawed judgements - not being bothered to write in full \ne no good.

Also, Hedgehunter: before commenting on other peoples' spelling abilities, you should learn that "YOU ARE" is written as "YOU'RE", not "your" :coma: ...

foofan: don't retaliate on-line, it just will never work.
    Why does TSR always boil down to this...it is banal.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by JenniferArtemis)
    lol, i think everyone should just calm down lol
    also, doctors need good communication skills, so good grammar is probably necessary.
    nah it's alright... noone can read what you've written anyways :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    bloody hell, the person is only asking a question. whats with this hostility.
    Don't know much about oxford but you need alot of A* as GCSE and more than 3A at AS just to get an interview- umm then why do most people get AAA offers? . (not totally sure on the figures, just email one of the admin tutors)
    and for colleges Gonville and Cais and Emmanuel are quite prestigious. But all colleges are pretty much equal.
    Cais is prestigious cause its the biggest med college, (but with
    25~ med students) Emma is prestigious cos its usually seen as the most academic college.
    umm any statistical evidence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    I really don't know. But apparently he is a little annoying. Don't take my word for it. Haven't used it for a while
    thats a point. What does he actually do?
    ive not been on in months but for the last month or two i was there he was always incredibly rude to me.

i hear he's a girl though

ReputationRep:
    I kind of agree. I am kind of bored with TSR. all the threads will just end up as a flam war

ReputationRep:
    how about stop asking questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hedgehunter)
    grammar is important. Especially within an internet mediam where there's no accents or vocal ******ations to get hung up on.

ReputationRep:
    umm any statistical evidence?
    Tompkins Table

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vjyrik)
    Seriously, guys.
    You make such flawed judgements - not being bothered to write in full \ne no good.

Also, Hedgehunter: before commenting on other peoples' spelling abilities, you should learn that "YOU ARE" is written as "YOU'RE", not "your" :coma: ...

foofan: don't retaliate on-line, it just will never work.
    i realise this. i didnt mean for this argument to start lol. just asked an honest question. regret it know tho

ReputationRep:
    thats a point. What does he actually do?
    ive not been on in months but for the last month or two i was there he was always incredibly rude to me.

i hear he's a girl though
    Really, to be fair i have actually never posted in the same forum as him but he I have heard of him before in a very negative tone.

And he is actually a she, didn't expect it, there is hardly any girls on NMM

ReputationRep:
    wow what a bunch of prats u lot all are!
    it really irritates me whenever someone posts something and they get ****ged off for it. if the OP needs help with something, whether its a blatantly obvious thing or not he has the full right to ask. if u dont want to help, then simply dont reply! dont start on the OP by making stupid assumptions, critising their spelling/grammar.....what makes you think you've got the right to treat someone like that when u dont know them!

and so what if its that 'time of the year' again, thats what this forum is for! and asking questions on here is research in itself. in this case the question can be answered easily by being directed to the TSR wiki and other resources, but you can tell someone that without putting them down!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atoms4peace)
    grammar is important. Especially within an internet mediam where there's no accents or vocal ******ations to get hung up on.
    Yes..I hope that was intentional...but yes it is important.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    I kind of agree. I am kind of bored with TSR. all the threads will just end up as a flam war
    what was your user name?

ReputationRep:
    you're all like a pack of lions pouncing on a small south african boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheena18)
    .....what makes you think you've got the right to treat someone like that when u dont know them!
    Who gives you the right to lecture?

ReputationRep:
    what was your user name?
    on TSR, my user name has never changed, got banned a few times though

ReputationRep:
    it just sounds a bit arrogant of the OP to be asking wot grades you need and what the most prestigious college is, as if u can just get in there easily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    Really, to be fair i have actually never posted in the same forum as him but he I have heard of him before in a very negative tone.

And he is actually a she, didn't expect it, there is hardly any girls on NMM
    so what does she do then? what medical school is she at? i may start stalking her for a while..over summer maybe

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 7, 2008

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.