Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you are on the same level, he isn't hotter than you.

ReputationRep:
    Done..That photo does him no justice at all

ReputationRep:
    you have nothing at all to worry about and i mean that (though that could just be my taste)

ReputationRep:
    sorry for sayin that but u are more beautiful than he is lol
    he's not my taste at all

ReputationRep:
    He's ok but you're prettier!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, not really to my taste either but he IS good-looking

ReputationRep:
    No offence love, but I'd say you were hotter.

(Thought I'd tell it as I see it.)

ReputationRep:
    As i say the photo does him no justice

ReputationRep:
    You two make a really good couple. Enough said. Now just enjoy the fact that you two are together. I wouldn't question why he's with you or you're with him. And I doubt anyone will.

ReputationRep:
    nonon he is very very good looking if you look at his face. He just ruins it by being a chav. He is good looking though..(but not as much so as the guy im seeing ee)

ReputationRep:
    Lmao he is not a chav

ReputationRep:
    I click on your profile to see a pic of you and see his pic *rollseyes*

But you're called Claire. That automatically means you're good looking and an extremely nice person! (not that I'm biased!)

Your boyfriend does seem good looking, but has a kind of "no-one messes with my girl" look. He looks to me that when he says he only has eyes for you, he only has eyes for you!

OK, so you can't tell much about a person from a picture (though a picture says 1000 words), but that's the impression I got from it

ReputationRep:
    He aint all that IMO, your a lot prettier than he is handsome.....

I mean that in the nicest possible way....x

ReputationRep:
    Haha He has got tracksuit bottoms on because he is in work (JJB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choclateeclaire)
    No i am not in anyway, shape or form, saying I would leave him becuase he is good looking.
    I am saying I am scared he will like other girls obviously more than me, and because of the attention he gets I am worried about it!
    Off-topic, but how did you manage to get an offer of AAA with only DDCB at AS?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    OK so i have been with this guy for 1 month now and know that whenever he goes out, whether it be with me or alone/with friends, he gets ALOT of attention from girls.
    He really is very good looking, therefore lots of girls approach him and say things to him as they walk past. I am not saying that i am the ugliest person in the world, - (not wanting to sound big headed, at all)- but i am quite good looking.
    He repeatedly tells me that he is only interested in me and is not interested in anyone else, but i am just nervous at the fact he gets so much attention by girls.
    Just wondering if anyone else has ever had any experience like this, and just want some feedback/advice as to whether you think i should stick with him and believe him when he tells me, i am the only girl he is interested in, or leave him now before i start to really like him ??
    Thanks in advance !

Sorry to thread-jack, but, how did you end up together?
    How did he 'wow' you?

Anyway, don't want to completely thread-jack with my insecurities/clueless-ness, so I'd say that if you are to have a meaningful relationship, then trust is key.

I know it's a gamble, but if you trust him, and what he says is true, then you shouldn't worry.
    What can you do? You are not a mind-reader, you can't keep second guessing, so all you can do is trust him and hope he is being truthful.

So good luck hey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vioxx)
    Off-topic, but how did you manage to get an offer of AAA with only DDCB at AS?:confused:
    I was predicted AAAB at AS and completly messed it up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by atoms4peace)
    nonon he is very very good looking if you look at his face. He just ruins it by being a chav. He is good looking though..(but not as much so as the guy im seeing ee)
    So lets see a pic of yours then!

ReputationRep:
    whether you think i should stick with him and believe him when he tells me, i am the only girl he is interested in, or leave him now before i start to really like him ??
    You're considering leaving someone because they're good looking?

Does that not seem weird to you?

If he says he's only interested in you, what does it matter? Whenever you're with someone, you're going to have to trust them. He's no different.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, OP, you're far more attractive than he is. So be happy, you're lovely.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.