Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The strawbs are definatell the best...

ReputationRep:
    ***Quality question*** Starmix or Tangfastic.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ziggy_Stardust)
    Maths. What about you?

And to keep on topic, I'd get lots of gummy rings and mould them into a great big Haribo knuckleduster so that I could win. And then I'd eat it.

EDIT: Hang on, that's not actually on topic, is it?
    Computer Science Right next to Maths at Warwick
    Nono, how do you intend on getting lots of gummy rings if you need to steal mine in the first place :p:

ReputationRep:
    The pink heart with the white foam bit at the back

ReputationRep:
    i just decided to randomly search haribo lol cuz i'm eating haribo starmix at the mo
    but yeh my fave are the strawberry hearts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Computer Science Right next to Maths at Warwick
    Nono, how do you intend on getting lots of gummy rings if you need to steal mine in the first place :p:
    Oooh, awesome.

I'll already have a large supply of gummy rings before I attempt to steal yours. I'll have an army of them and then we'll attack, before we celebrate our victory with a mammoth me-eating-my-armies session.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ziggy_Stardust)
    Oooh, awesome.

I'll already have a large supply of gummy rings before I attempt to steal yours. I'll have an army of them and then we'll attack, before we celebrate our victory with a mammoth me-eating-my-armies session.
    Well my supplies of gummy rings are slowly reducing as I eat them now (mmmmm), so I'm afraid there'll be nothing for you to steal :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol, i've got like a big 300g bag of haribo starmix and i've ate like 2/3 of it in 2 days!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choc-addict--x)
    lol, i've got like a big 300g bag of haribo starmix and i've ate like 2/3 of it in 2 days!!!!!!
    Ill eat the last third :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.