The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yup of course, pretty much had a mental break down last night over a psychology exam. but thats finished with now.
so got my mind in the 'right place' for revision.
even though i'm still on TSR :ninja:
Right...in a few minutes im off to revise for my English exam tomorrow, oh my days Don Juan is irritating! lol..
But i'm sure i'll be okay with the Winters Tale, oh i hope so!!! :smile:
It's not fair how the weather is soo nice and the stress of exams just ruins it all! I bet once the exams are over, maybe the weather will go downhill :s-smilie: lol.
Reply 62
ye, i am in the same position
Reply 63
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! English tomorrow - revised 1 text and NONE of the other...and I didn't do any essays all year!!! English on Fri...let's not go there! Chem on Thurs revised but just got a U on the last past paper! Yay! I'm going to fail....isn't cramming fun. No sleep for me. Hmmm...why am I on here!!!?!! Working so hard as you can see!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 64
People's misery isn't a nice thing to smile at, but I'm THRILLED to read about people who've done a simalar amount of revision as me. :smile:
i got History on Thursday and Economics on Friday. Both synoptics and both worth 120 marks. Not even ready at all. Stressing like hell. This could undo all my hard work in my previous 10 exams.
Reply 66
thisisyesterday
Got 7 A2 exams left, done no work all year.

Still can't get motivated enough to revise properly...the little bit I am doing is futile...I've got 200+ cases to learn for law, and I probably know 10, at a push..And politics.. well I haven't even looked at it so far...

Anyone else in the same position? Don't know what to do to get motivated, and I kinda feel like it's too late now anyway =(

Then get off the forum and revise, silly post this- what a clown.
Reply 67
I hate biology, the revision is going terribly and it's on Friday the 13th which is an awful sign. And my feet are cold.
mrmrchris
People's misery isn't a nice thing to smile at, but I'm THRILLED to read about people who've done a simalar amount of revision as me. :smile:

That was the point of this really.. so I knew I wasn't alone. It helps..

Hope everyone manages to cram enough, and revise the right things though =)
Reply 69
Well said =)
Reply 70
Its 1.18 now. WIll doing some now actually help? Or would i be better waking up early.
Reply 71
its nearly 4 in the morning and im sh****ng myself: i have got maths on thursday and economics + ict on friday. All of these are synoptic units! I am not ready people!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 72
And i'll be sitting for physics unit 4 and 5 today, consecutively!!! What more, Physics is my worst subject.Not to mention i've got C4 and Chemistry 5 tomorrow and biology 5 after that. It's all continuous and i don't think i'll even have a short break.
Reply 73
i got unit 4 and 5 physics too..i dont know **** all :| !!! I got C4 2moro and economics unit 8 on friday! D.E.A.D!! some one shooot me =D!
Would you believe I've tried cramming an entire A2 business syllabus + Literature syllabus overnight..

managed to get 70% of each subject..maybe B/Cs for both :eek:
Reply 75
The ballad of Mr. Trice, were all those units on the same day? I nearly fainted by just the look at what you typed. LOL!

Harkyb, i had my tests already and Unit 5 was HORRIBLE. I'll start a discussion thread in the Physics sub-forum tomorrow.
ARROB
its nearly 4 in the morning and im sh****ng myself: i have got maths on thursday and economics + ict on friday. All of these are synoptic units! I am not ready people!!!!!!!!!!

synpotic maths? what exam board is that?

on another note, i love it when the stuff you've crammed most comes up on the exam :smile:
I am screwed for Biology
Reply 78
Core 4, Chains rings and spetroscopy and unifying concepts tomorrow. Biology unit 5 friday. I feel extremely unprepared for biology and core, chemistry I'm ok. Hate it. Going to cram all day.
MathematicalMind
synpotic maths? what exam board is that?

on another note, i love it when the stuff you've crammed most comes up on the exam :smile:

Hahah yeah that's awesome, and where it's so fresh in your mind you remember silly little details that make you look like you *really* know what you're talking about.

The sad thing is though, it only stays in your short term memory..

Latest