small boobs much? Watch

willmorley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
boobs arent everything.. you seem like a nice girl.. and if he likes you for you.. you should be fine!
plus some guys like more ass than breast:L.. i know i do
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am very petite. 32A

And really.. my bra makes me look way bigger than i am. Thats why i'm scared to let him see.

I wear a bra from the website www.littlewomen.com .. especially made to give the appearence of larger bust.

Have you ever got measured professionally? You are by no means SMALL, theres no such thing as a 'small' bust, theres disproportionate and proportionate busts.

Looking at the website not only does it give AWFUL fitting advice it sounds that wearing padded bras may not be the answer for you, it sounds like a nice idea but realistically they put uneccesary strain on your breast tissue STUNTING growth.

If you're wearing a cup thats too small aswell it may appear to be gappy as the wire is far forward and pushing the padded cup away from the body.

Get professionally fitted at john lewis, house of fraser or rigby and peller..not only can it let your breasts grow naturally, but you may also be bigger than you think

it sounds like its really affecting your self esteem, you need too remember you are proportionate with your body, any bigger and you could look top heavy

PLEASE get professionally fitted, it could be the best thing you can ever do i get many clients who come in thinking they're smaller when infact they're bigger
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Please let me be anon.

Have you been measured?

I've always been incredibly paranoid about the size of mine and always wore padded 32A but actually thought they were too big for me and should be a 30AA or 32AA I finally plucked up the courage to go and get measured (I was so scared to go and tell me I didn't have enough for a bra or there was no bra so small. Irrational fear, I know). But I finally went to M&S last month and it turns out I'm a 32B! I asked the woman at least 5 times if she was sure and she measured me twice to make sure, but yep, I'm a 32B when I thought I was a 30/32AA!

I don't know if it's psychological, because I've actually grown or my new (all non padded now!) bras but I think my boobs have grown! I now no longer wear padded bras and my boobs look bigger and better. I'll be 18 soon so maybe it's that 'change' time someone mentioned before but up until this month they haven't grown since I was 13. They're still small but look so much better now and after being incredibly paranoid about them I'm coming to terms with it.

Go get measured!
OMG never ever ever ever get measured at M&S.......EVER
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xKarinx)
How long have you two been together?

And just another thing i've learned, just act confident when you do become intimate because that can be a big turn on for guys and he's less likely to even notice than if you're trying to hide your chest because it'll just draw attention to it more
not that long. 5 weeks maybe..
RightSaidJames
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OP, you're not anon anymore, you've done it twice on this page.
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I would LOVE to have small boobs. I'm a 32DD (how the hell are they gonna look once ive had babies?!)

Bear in mind, just because he is a "breast man" doesnt mean his preferences lie with BIG breasts. He is clearly very attracted to you from what you say. You sound like you have a pretty frickin' hot body to me
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by amandam_1993)
not that long. 5 weeks maybe..

wait your american???

i dont know many good american fitters, just dont go victorias secret...um or la senza
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by willmorley)
boobs arent everything.. you seem like a nice girl.. and if he likes you for you.. you should be fine!
plus some guys like more ass than breast:L.. i know i do
I have always wanted a guy that preffered ass. I am confident with mine actually. But every time i fall in love.. they are boob guys, including him.

Maybe mine will be a distraction from my breasts.
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RightSaidJames)
OP, you're not anon anymore, you've done it twice on this page.
i know. its ok. I ment to do that. I'm trying to boost my confidence.. so its ok.
suek
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have always wanted a guy that preffered ass. I am confident with mine actually. But every time i fall in love.. they are boob guys, including him.

Maybe mine will be a distraction from my breasts.
Has he ever told you he loves big boobs?

And to be honest, if he's expecting huge breasts on a 15 year old, he's deluded lol.

Besides, he WILL have a rough idea of your size/shape even through clothing and padding.
suek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
For what it's worth from your avatar you seem to have a really nice shape!
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
wait your american???

i dont know many good american fitters, just dont go victorias secret...um or la senza
yea. i am. And big boobs in america have become a rediculous have to have.

Our country is having major economical issues too. But mostly.. the standards for women by our men have become increasingly not realistic. (barbie doll)

And the too small of bras.. My Small A cups always tend to do that. The gap a tiny bit at the top.. and are sometimes painful. Thanks for the advice.. i will go get fitted.
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by suek)
Has he ever told you he loves big boobs?

And to be honest, if he's expecting huge breasts on a 15 year old, he's deluded lol.

Besides, he WILL have a rough idea of your size/shape even through clothing and padding.
no he hasn't.. just that hes a boob guy.
And about being 15..

Most 15 yo's at my school have way larger breasts.. but maybe their's is more padding also.
suek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
no he hasn't.. just that hes a boob guy.
And about being 15..

Most 15 yo's at my school have way larger breasts.. but maybe their's is more padding also.
Probably - everyone feels inadequate at that age
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I am almost 16 years old and don't even fit into an A cup.
Im athletic, fit, have a nice round butt, and an attractive face.
I always wear very padded bras to give the appearence of bigger breasts

I see girls at school flaunting their chests and nagging me about it.
It gets soo annoying!!

I have never worn a swim suit or cleavage bearing shirt around my boy friend either because he expects me to have more than is there.
He is the best guy i have ever met in my life and i love him to death.
It just worries me that he might be dissapointed when we are intimate.
He fancies my body..my personality.. and mostly just me!
I don't know what to do =[
I'm 18 and at uni and I totally get what you mean. I never wear cleavage bearing tops (because I don't have a cleavage) and those types of tops rather than showing just cleavage would probably go almost as far as my bellybutton because I don't have big boobs.

I never go swimming because frankly I don't wear as little clothing as that in front of my friends, why am I going to do it in a public place? I have issues with my body one of the most important things being that I'd be going to the pool with my friends that are the same age with C cup minimum sized boobs and one of them has already made comments about my boobs and I promised to myself that I'd never to go the gym or anywhere where like that with her because it was humiliating. And she's supposed to be my friend.

I already look young and having A cup boobs or smaller is embarassing being practically 19.

I went swimming as a kid and I was already self conscious back then at about 10 but tbh I don't look that much different now as I did then. I think the biggest difference is that I have hips and I didn't then.

But anyone that's actually important should love you for who you are and I'm saying this hypocritically because I don't go by this advice myself but you shouldn't worry about it.
I think it takes time and enough reassurance.

Okay my boobs always annoyed me because they have never really grown, they have more or less been the same size since puberty (and as I said, Im 19, but it's the same for height I've never had a growth spurt being 5ft nothing), but being in school hearing a boy saying that I've 'improved' and being all happy about it (when I just had tissue in my bra and didn't think anyone even noticed because it wasn't that much really) and then having that (female) friend say "where are your boobs?" in front of my other friend to sort of make me feel like the odd one out, since then and being older and being at uni etc where the majority have decent sized boobs and people always asking my age and stuff, all that makes me not really like them.
Dill
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just because he's a "boob man" doesn't mean he dislikes small boobs! It just means he prefers boobs to bums/legs/whatever. My boobs are my boyfriend's favourite part of my body, and they're small. Seriously, just because someone has big boobs doesn't mean they're nice, and just because someone has small boobs doesn't mean they're horrible.
To hint to him you have small boobs (as if he doesn't know already!) try wearing a bra that isn't padded, or no bra at all.
richard-
Report 10 years ago
If he loves you, he will love you for what you are
francescarella
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Donald Duck)
An athletic body is way better than big boobs
oh
damn.
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Blue Rose)
I'm 18 and at uni and I totally get what you mean. I never wear cleavage bearing tops (because I don't have a cleavage) and those types of tops rather than showing just cleavage would probably go almost as far as my bellybutton because I don't have big boobs.

I never go swimming because frankly I don't wear as little clothing as that in front of my friends, why am I going to do it in a public place? I have issues with my body one of the most important thigns being that I'd be going to the pool with my friends that are the same age with C cup minimum sized boobs and one of them has already made comments about my boobs and I promised to myself that I'd never to go the gym or anywhere where like that with her because it was humiliating. And she's supposed to be my friend.

I already look young and having A cup boobs or smaller is embarassing being practically 19.

I went swimming as a kid and I was already self conscious back then at about 10 but tbh I don't look that much different now as I did then. I think the biggest difference is that I have hips and I didn't then.

But anyone that's actually important should love you for who you are and I'm saying this hypocritically because I don't go by this advice myself but you shouldn't worry about it.
I think it takes time and enough reassurance.
omg. i am the same way. I won't go to the pool with friends or my boy friend. I love the water! I am just soo worried about what others think due to my lack of cleavage. It IS VERY HARD to take advice on to just not worry about it. It just doesn't work. Hopefully over time i will become more comfortable. But, it is nice to know that someone understands my situation.
OiaB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
omg. i am the same way. I won't go to the pool with friends or my boy friend. I love the water! I am just soo worried about what others think due to my lack of cleavage. It IS VERY HARD to take advice on to just not worry about it. It just doesn't work. Hopefully over time i will become more comfortable. But, it is nice to know that someone understands my situation.

will say it again - boobs/clevage are not everything

personally its more attractive when a girl is obviously confident (not arrogant mind ) with her body. or comfortable.

one of them :ninja:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise