Is this a healthy resting heart rate? Watch

Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cynicism 101)
Heh, I'm pretty sure me, my two doctors and the guy doing the ECG didn't all miscount :p:
So you've been to a Dr. and done an ECG....they DIDNT tell you that it was unhealthy or Rx you a drug to lower it?
Cynicism 101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Lithium)
How old are you? Actully, that doesnt really matter TOO much, you are tachycardic..meaning your heart is beating way too fast. I dont want to scare you, but you really should go see a cardiologist about this. It could a sinus arrhythmia.

Are you doing drugs? Like something to :"boost" your mental sharpness during exam times?

Let me know
LOL! Unfortunately, I'm not doing any drugs. Well, unless you call drinking way too much water 'doing drugs'.
Lithium
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cynicism 101)
LOL! Unfortunately, I'm not doing any drugs. Well, unless you call drinking way too much water 'doing drugs'.
Why do you drink "way to much water"? Do you always feel thirsty? Like all the time, no matter much you drink? Have you been going to the bathroom more than often (urine)?

Basically, do you get these URGES to drink water?

-Lithium
Lithium
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh, and btw- not to be condescending or anything, but just so that you know, "water" is probably the most important "drug" that affects our system- thats why im asking all those questions about your water drinking....

The Joker
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Mine is 60.
Lithium
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by samy26)
Mine is 60.
Athletic?
The Joker
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I would suggest lying down on a bed for 10 minutes and fully relax to get your true resting heart rate, I'm not even that fit.
red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've just taken my resting heartbeat and its about 80bpm which i'd consider to be high ish. I trampoline a few times a week and im starting to go to the gym so i wouldnt say i was unfit. Maybe some people just have a naturally higher rate than others.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.86%
No - but I will (100)
7.59%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.72%

Watched Threads