The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

there is no way to answer that with this little info.
Reply 61
Tbh, I've never been chatted up by guys either.... its a bit difficult in clubs when i meet new people.... but i DO get danced with sooo..... hmmmmmm

Maybe you need to be more open and friendly? Smile a bit more? Not sure without more info hun :smile: x
It's probably looks unfortunately.
Reply 63
pixelpixelpixel
smiiiiiiiiile. you'll be surprised at the wonders it does.

It totally does! I dont usually approach girls much but it makes it alot better when you smile at us guys and say a simple hey or sumthin. Then we know your not going to be a jerk
Guy Secretan
probably a minger

lmao -

rep for you when I can - very funny :laugh:
remind me about it though if you're that bothered :biggrin:
Anonymous pls

This is coming from a guy, who, on average, approaches 4-5 hottiess a day so take heed:

I only ever approach girls who find attractive, otherwise it'd be pointless. But sometimes I will see that one girl who isn't traditionally attractive but just has this *thing* about her (I can't pin-point what exactly) and I just HAVE to go talk to her.

Admittedly, there are some girls who are just SMOKIN' HOT and I sometimes hold back but I'm working on that. Like on Tuesday saw this hot blonde, mini-skirt the whole thing, walk into miss selfridges and I just thought "DAMN!" and went into the store (all girls store, mind!) and got talking etc etc. She had this friendly look to her despite her outrageous appearance. That's the KEY I think....to LOOK approachable.

I have approached some girls who looked like bitches and mean girls before but as soon as I go up to them "Hey, I wanted to me thought you were cute." (that's my line btw...works like a charm :wink: ) they are super-friendly and cool. :smile:

So to sum up: if you want to be approached you gotta be HOT and appear friendly. Good luck darling.

incidentally i've noticed something: the hotter the girl is the more receptive she is to my advances...weird. probably because they're more confident and used to guys approaching them.
In all honesty OP if it's bothering you that much - why don't you do the approaching - why should it always be up to the bloke to do the hard work?

Although, personally find it bloody easy - Go over and say hello bish bash bosh - Use your head.
2PointZero
Were they calling you Nat - tally :confused:

No. I wouldn't mind that. One guy was calling me Natasha. :eek:
Reply 68
Anonymous
"Hey, I wanted to me thought you were cute." (that's my line btw...works like a charm :wink: )

Personally, if you were to say that to me, I'd be a bit confused as to what you actually meant, what with it not making sense gramatically or otherwise.

So to sum up: if you want to be approached you gotta be HOT and appear friendly.

I'd like to point out that this is a load of ballcocks.

Latest

Trending

Trending