Zombies have uprisen... Watch

misswilliams
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Glutamic Acid)
They can walk underwater in a weak current.
Something to bear in mind then...
Bateman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Freud)
I'd stay - my house is a mini fortress that people can't find, nevermind zombies.

I'd lock myself in the windowless bathroom with my mobile phone, some food, perhaps a kettle, teabags and some uht milk and hope to ride it out.

The british way
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by misswilliams)
Something to bear in mind then...
Yeah, just get a boat in a really deep river with a very strong current and hope there just happens to be a Tesco further down river
Mrgd291190
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ACTUALLY proper idea for me on methods of escape. I live on the North Wales coast so I can't really cut across country, it's be through every major city...if the TSR Resistance didn't materialise, which is improbable, we'd organize immediately (), then I could get to Anglesey (nr. Bangor Uni) and then get a plane to Cardiff (good Unis for defence) and then and international flight out. Success
Keoje
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd go to Pizza Hut.
misswilliams
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by steffi.alexa)
Yeah, just get a boat in a really deep river with a very strong current and hope there just happens to be a Tesco further down river
There's a river near my local Tesco!

(Original post by Mrgd291190)
ACTUALLY proper idea for me on methods of escape. I live on the North Wales coast so I can't really cut across country, it's be through every major city...if the TSR Resistance didn't materialise, which is improbable, we'd organize immediately (), then I could get to Anglesey (nr. Bangor Uni) and then get a plane to Cardiff (good Unis for defence) and then and international flight out. Success
I'll meet you in Cardiff, if there's room for me? :angel::p:
Freud
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bateman)
The british way
You have to think about quality of life/death.
John Locke
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do you stay or go? I'd go.

If go, where do you go? jump in the car and try and find somewhere thats more secure with less entrances and possibly a large open space (e.g. the cottage in 28 weeks later only better ).

What weapons do you use? Well i'd be aiming tp try and find some guns, probably go raid a gun store, starting off with a hunting rifle shop that i know near me (if its not overrun) .

What provisions do you take? as much food as i can get into a car before the situation deteriorated and i had to make a run for it.

How do you try to make contact with family / friends etcetera? Go near to their houses? try and help as best as i can, but hard decisions may have to be made .

What transport do you use? any car available to begin with, then progressing to any better methods of transport if available, preferable something strong and heavy (zombie hit and run ) .

Great to see I've considered this so much :rolleyes: .
SpiritedAway
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Some questions:
Do you stay or go?
If go, where do you go?
What weapons do you use?
What provisions do you take?
How do you try to make contact with family / friends etcetera?
What transport do you use?

I'm looking for informal discussion about what you'd do in this situation, so please keep it in GD.
i'd stay inside with a collection of my brothers underwear hanging around (he only changed them every 8 days so they must be pretty powerful)
i don't think we have enough food to last more than a week so i shall have to live off jammie dodgers and ravioli until it ends. as for getting in touch with people i think i shall have to rely on letter writing (and hope that the postman isn't zombiefied as my mobile is broken). there is always email, but that is too easy for this situation
laura-rad
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
everyone's all jumping in their car, i can't drive will someone come pick me up?
Mrgd291190
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by misswilliams)
I'll meet you in Cardiff, if there's room for me? :angel::p:
Always room for one more
John Locke
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They can walk underwater in a weak current.
Super-zombies? :eek: .
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Salt works on zombies...right?
Keoje
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by steffi.alexa)
Salt works on zombies...right?
Nope, Sorry.

I've made up my mind on what pizza I'd like to eat at pizza hut tho. A Super Supreme!
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Keoje)
Nope, Sorry.

I've made up my mind on what pizza I'd like to eat at pizza hut tho. A Super Supreme!
But... Mona the Vampire....It lied to me!
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd move everything upstairs to the loft, if one comes stab it in the forehead with my sword while it stares up at me hanging from the ceiling! NINJJAAA CHOP!

I would find it really fun actually, I'd also keep various drugs to overdose on if I knew they was going to eat me so I never notice the pain...
John Locke
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What kind of zombies are they, are we talking genetically-engineered-virus-gone-wrong-like-resident-evil or something like the rage virus from 28 days/weeks later?

Its meaningful questions like this that we need to be asking :p: .
Glutamic Acid
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by John Locke)
Super-zombies? :eek: .
Nope, they're fairly standard. They can't run (a la Dawn of the Dead remake) and it's just that a larger current repels their already weak walking force.
generalebriety
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You're gonna have to give us some more information. How would a zombie infect you exactly? And how do we kill one? If 60% of the UK is zombies already and I assume infection is near instantaneous, what's the point? Are there zombies on the continent? And, rather defeatist, but I'd like to know it anyway: why would I care if I became a zombie? What's to stop me just throwing in the towel and saying "**** it, it's easier just to get bitten"?
Glutamic Acid
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by John Locke)
What kind of zombies are they, are we talking genetically-engineered-virus-gone-wrong-like-resident-evil or something like the rage virus from 28 days/weeks later?

Its meaningful questions like this that we need to be asking :p: .
The origins of the reanimation are unknown, but the government has captured several hordes of zombies are performing tests in an attempt to gain knowledge about the zombies. What's known is that the zombies apparently exhibit nothing other than a relentless desire to kill and taste human flesh. There is no noticeable intelligence, whether individual or collective, that seems to be driving the zombies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed