(Original post by spikeymike)
I'm not even a girl and i hate it. :p:
oh good im glad some guy hates it too!
XskittyX
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hmmmm... I reckon the most annoying thing would have to be when your upset and they don't seem to notice or get angry at you for it, or when they get annoyed when i can't understand something straight away!
Donald Duck
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Botticello)
Ill be here all day. Some are extremely cruel and merciless in making fun of women, humourously or not, calling them "irrational" etc and acting like their sex is perfect..
That's supposed to not be taken seriously
And about those, hints, guys mentioned on our thread how irritating we find it if girls drop hints so hard to see that we don't get them, don't know what she wants or means
PurpleWorld
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Their immaturity. Then they wonder why girls go for older guys. This is also a big generalisation, but around their friends, I've noticed guys almost encourage cheating, and see it as a good/admirable thing to do
Aconite
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh, men. Pour us a cup of tea, willya? Ooh, lovely, I'll 'ave a biscuit too. Ta, Doreen.

Anyway, men are tactless and rude. The other day I was saying to my Gary, do you think I look fat in this dress? And he says no, so I say DO I, GARY? DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS DRESS? And he says no, it's lovely, dear, I'm off to watch the footy now. He just doesn't care.

And they've got no feelings. The other day I was saying to Gary, how much do you love me? And he says, lots, dear. And so I say NO, GARY, I DON'T THINK YOU LOVE ME AT ALL. And he says no, I love you lots, dear. He doesn't love me, I know it.
emilina
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aconite)
Oh, men. Pour us a cup of tea, willya? Ooh, lovely, I'll 'ave a biscuit too. Ta, Doreen.

Anyway, men are tactless and rude. The other day I was saying to my Gary, do you think I look fat in this dress? And he says no, so I say DO I, GARY? DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS DRESS? And he says no, it's lovely, dear, I'm off to watch the footy now. He just doesn't care.

And they've got no feelings. The other day I was saying to Gary, how much do you love me? And he says, lots, dear. And so I say NO, GARY, I DON'T THINK YOU LOVE ME AT ALL. And he says no, I love you lots, dear. He doesn't love me, I know it.
;console; he just isnt good enough for you ;no;

:p:
Lucia.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Well I don't like that there are some men who are quite content with calling women sluts but yet are quite clearly only out for sex themselves. This really offends me. The reason I choose not to sleep around is because I want to avoid being used by any man EVER. It's just not right.

I don't like it when I don't feel appreciated or listened to and shouldn't be expected to do certain things just because I'm female. This always upsets me.

I have found that most of my friends are male. I think my boyfriend is perfect :love: and he knows how much of a feminist I am. Speaking of which, I'm a terrible feminist because I love chivalry (although I don't expect it). Even with all things being equal it's fun being different.
ilove2shopx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
when you are seeing a guy who gets paranoid about you going out for the evening without him...so what if im going out with the girls - it really doesnt mean im going to cheat on you lol!!
hec
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
all this applies equally to girls, lol

more so infact from my exp
MarchOfMephisto
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Their complete lack of understanding when you like them.
wholikeswood
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i think girls just arent compatible with laddish banter.

girls shouldnt be criticised for that; its just the way it is.
Damn, I was going for thoughtful.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Aconite)

This reminds me of a Wendy Cope poem - it made me chuckle!
Frannnnn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
definatly their pubic hair.
Yasmin2K8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When they go on like they are Tony Montana and they are kings or something compared to every other guy.
AussieKat
Report 10 years ago
They can't be suttle, a lot can't be monogamous (not all, just a lot) but apart from that.....

I might have to get back to you on this lol x
-steph-
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hate the fact that guys our age dont like to lotion cause its girly. Its just lotion which makes ur skin softer which is better than rough skin. Oh well we cant change them so we just have to tie them up and lotion them down.

I also hate it when guys think that they can just compliment you and think that they have gotten away with everything.
Charlybob
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ilove2shopx)
when you are seeing a guy who gets paranoid about you going out for the evening without him...so what if im going out with the girls - it really doesnt mean im going to cheat on you lol!!
Not a chance in hell you can have that one!

I'll admit most of the stuff in this thread is true, but that...

Girls are awful for that. I hear that one loads at work from the girls!
Tut.exe
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jabbamuffin)
Your hints are annoying :mad:

You should all be more direct, we're confused by the signals... Not to meantion too cool to acknowledge them :rolleyes:
i agree, it's like a password. you have to encrypt it in some kind of language we have to take effort to decrypt it. -.-' lulul +rep
Tut.exe
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by e-m-i-l-y)
When they always think they are right.
And when they say one thing and act the total opposite...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
arent girls good at that too?

your excuse is: "it's complicated"
museobsessed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
anything to do with sex: how they can't control themselves when they're single, the way they think they can get away with cheating and that girls should forgive them their sexual past (i hold men to the same standards i have for myself) and how they lie really convincingly to you when they want sex
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (541)
37.73%
No - but I will (112)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (97)
6.76%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (684)
47.7%

Watched Threads