Dear You.. Watch

Feexx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you
Do you think it helps me that you apologised for treating me so awfully when we were together? Do you not see how much it hurts when i watch you treat her like an absolute princess? why am i the one you had to hurt in order to learn how you should treat your girlfriend? How come we broke up because you didn't see me enough (and so cheated on me) when you lived five minutes down the road, yet she is at uni a hundred miles away from you and it seems to work? Did our two years together mean nothing to you? Why, when i was at home in tears every day, not even able to contemplate being without you, you were already getting with her, how did you do it? You have no idea what you did to me. I hate you so much for messing me up like this. Yet when i see you in the street you still turn me into a nervous wreck. If only you knew how much you messed up my entire year.
milly.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear X,
I like you. Hope I've made that clear.

Dear Y,
Whoopsadaisy. Sorry, if you ever find out. Wasn't planning it that quickly.

Dear Z,
La la la la can't hurt me now.
Cynicism 101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

stop ruining my ****ing life and give me a ****ing break.
Cattleman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,

Why the hell is this in General Discussion???

The "Chat" forum is the place for crap like this.
cookiemonster101
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You

If you ever love me again I'll be ready for it this time.

xxxxxxxxxxx
Envy Eyes
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,

At which point did we decide that it'd be so much easier for the pair of us to just ignore the situation, to play along in the roles that everyone else decided for us? It seems we adopted it right from the start.
I don't know how you can miss something you never really had, but I miss the possibility... what a waste.

Dear You,

There used to be a day where I would take every moment I could to think of you... now you wouldn't even see me if I walked past you on the street, and I'm not sure that I'd see you either. What's worse is I'm not sure I even care anymore.
-WhySoSerious?
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by DannyBoy123)
Dear you,

I love your boobs.
I'm with him
Vampyrcorn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

There's no point in returning my laptop and not my laptop charger. I need that part too. :mad:

From Vamyrcorn The Beast
~*~rAiNbOw~*~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,
Stop confusing me!! I don't like feeling like this...I love all the attention and compliments you give me, I love the respect I get from you but I just don't know if I love you tho---Nothing could have happened at the beginning, I needed to get to know you better, you just assumed I wasn't good enough for you, I don't know how you came to that conclusion, I'm human just like you-- I just didn't know what to say at the time it was too early, we had only spoken a couple of times. You do realise all the effort you put into trying to impress me was useless, I thought you were a right idiot at the time. O and I'm really sorry if you overheard me saying stuff about you I hated you then. I'm so glad you've changed so much since, I know you still feel awkward from before, but I'd rather we put everything behind us. Maybe we can still give it a go?
Love Me
X
onthejubileeline
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,

No I will NOT do that again until you admit that you love me!!!
.pushing.charlotte.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dear you,

i love you so much. more than words can ever describe.
Rag 08
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,

This is the first time I meet someone who shares very similar ideas and principles as myself. I know this is confusing because we've known each other for so long yet never got the chance to talk and be friends. We got this chance recently and unexpectedly, and we both enjoyed being together and sharing our stories and interests... I'm sure this could go somewhere and we can be great together.

I just need a clear sign that you're interested in me and trust me I will show interest too, I don't play games so if you're heart is in it, then go ahead. Just start before it's too late.
e-m-i-l-y
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you.

I cant take it anymore. I told u how i cant tak my life atm and you told me to stop it and be happy.
Why don't u try being me and see how easy it is then.
forgottenromeo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dear you all

-hug-

heartache is profound and widespread, best i can offer is a hug.
Cherry Kisses
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
We had this thread a few months ago.
I wrote some pretty emotional stuff there, but now all I can write is:

Dear You,
I must leave, I must be free

yours,
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,
I'm so sorry if you think I've led you on. I hope you know it wasnt on purpose. Ever since you had feelings for me, I feel like I have teased you beyond belief.
I didn't mean it in a harsh way, and by that I mean its not like I'm not intrested.
Now I know everything is over, I realise I wish I had given you a chance. Hearing you tonight, and knowing it was about someone else, well it hurts. If I'd have made the move long ago things wouldn't be like this.
I don't regret what happened the other week, I just wish you understood that.
I wish I understood why when you were attracted to me I did nothing, and now when I'm attracted to you you seem to do nothing back.
Missed chances are crap.
x
snorty_swirl
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,
All i want is to know how you feel, is there anything there? I love you, there i said it. I just have to know if you feel anything back? I don't expect anything from you and no matter what you are still a great friend but these feelings have gone on too long.
Love, Sarah

Now i just wish i had the guts to shove that in an email and send
Robob
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

You should probably get tested.

Much love, your son.
Yasmin2K8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,

You always thought I was just a pretty face and would never make it. Well now Im climbing up the ladder all the way to the top and your looking increasingly smaller from here as each and every day passes.

Lots of love

Yasmin xx
Magickal_Faerie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You

Cant you see how much this is hurting me, how much of a wasted opportunity this is?!?!? Now I'm angry and I've been angry for a few days because you dont see my point of view - you think im such a spoilt child. Well, I've news for you, I'm not and if you dont see my point of view then I'll just become increasingly more angry, and I dont want that cause I hate falling out with you and it always seems to be like that now. Just treat me like an adult and everything will be fine!!! I hate the way I do everything you ask me to do, and do everything your way, how am I going to learn to be an adult if you dont let me learn my way?! I dont want this job, I never wanted it. I got it to make you happy when I know I could have sorted out the financial side of things just fine without it. You know it was fine but you didnt want me sitting on my bottom for 5 weeks. Oh no. I've never actually stopped working since I was 16, the most I've ever had off is three weeks at a time. If that. Thankyou for changing my ideas of what I was going to do this holiday, and thankyou for making me work so I couldnt see my friend properly before she moved away. And yes. I'm still angry.

No love. Me.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr why do situations make me so angry that I cant get my point across!?!?! I cant tell them this and Im just so frustrated that I do things to please them and not myself :mad:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads