The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I like a guy but my friend decided she liked him first so there is no way I could get with him. :frown:
Harv616
Best mates sister...ah how that sucked

My mates sister too. she is so fine :frown:
the worst crime is that we all are on the same bus together and i am frequently caught gazing by either the girl or her brother (who is a karate :ninja:)
I met this guy, X, in September at uni, and developed a crush on X the minute I met him. I thought he wasn't interested though. So I started to treat him as a friend and telling him about this other guy I was interested in (which never turned out well). Then right before Christmas, in a club, X obviously wants to kiss me, I freak out, and he ends up hooking up with someone else, Y. I go and make a joke about it and X says to me: It was always you ____, but you ignored me. (I was just too damn scared to do anything! :frown:) Then in January, X flirts madly with me. I think he's interested, but it turns out he's gonna go for Y. (Man, that kind of hurt!) So, we end up being pretty good friends, but I sometimes still get the feeling he'd want something more, but then again he's going out with Y (who's really cool by the way, so I've no reason to even hate her :rolleyes:). It's just pretty obvious he cares about me a great deal.

I wish I could go back to that moment before Christmas...
my firnds boyfirend :frown:
no chance there
a possible long distance relationship with further complications :frown:
i like several people i cant have:
boy A. my new flatmate. would be awkward?
boy B. gorgeous guy goin to drama school-out of my league:frown:
boy c. my best friend. also my ex from ages ago. but im just gutted it never got as serious as i wanted.
Reply 66
What a depressing thread... Thanks OP... :rolleyes:
Reply 67
I like this guy, but I couldn't go out with him just because I can't have a inteligent conversation with him, which fustrates me in a relationship.
That makes me sound dead mean, dosn't it?
It could be for a worse reason though.
best mates bro
Reply 69
HCD
Teebs.

TEEBS.

TEEEEEEEEEEEBS.

Omg. You need to back off!
Reply 70
Drewski
What a depressing thread... Thanks OP... :rolleyes:

Heh tell me about it :biggrin: I've been avoiding clicking it but it comes up eeeevery time I go on the homepage.
Reply 71
It's less of a physical "can't", and more I won't really let myself if that makes sense? The last relationship I had was not gooood, and even though I really like him, I have absolutely no idea what he sees in me. :frown:
Yes. Distance. Internet. TSR. Problem.
Reply 73
Yes; no; maybe; I don't know. Can you repeat the question? :flute:
Reply 74
Ili
Yes; no; maybe; I don't know. Can you repeat the question? :flute:

You're not the boss of me nowwww
Reply 75
Mcjazz
You're not the boss of me nowwww

Your not the boss of me now
and your not so big. ;D
Reply 76
suuuuuuseh
It's less of a physical "can't", and more I won't really let myself if that makes sense? The last relationship I had was not gooood, and even though I really like him, I have absolutely no idea what he sees in me. :frown:

*hugs*
You sound like me in most things that could be.
only mine wasn't caused by a Relationship, it was caused by alot of torture in middle school and confidance complestly deserting me
Reply 77
SarahhhD
Your not the boss of me now
and your not so big. ;D

...Life is unfair...:cool:
A guy who lives oversees. has a fiancee and a baby. my life sucks :P
Reply 79
Ili
...Life is unfair...:cool:

innit just?

Latest

Trending