Paedophiles Watch

Cowz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rmhumphries)
By saying adult, that is setting limits in itself. Most people will have an age range they prefer. Some won't, but the same can be said for gender.
Saying *adult* is no more setting a limit than it would be for me to say I have no sexual desire for a chair. Children are not capable of sex, it's simple.
kidintheriot
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ViolatedTreason)
thats why beastiality is illegal.

or at least i think it is...
Indeed, I was just contending the point that bestiality and child molestation are radically different.
MakingMoves
Report 10 years ago
You know what their punishment should be. We should let a group of old age pensioners ravage and rape caught paedophiles. Let them taste their own medicine.
Glutamic Acid
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cowz)
Because children are not 'objects' of desire nor are they sexually aware.
Yes they are objects of desire: to paedophiles. No they're not sexually aware, but I don't see how that's at all relevant.

How can you partially carry out a desire towards children? To take photos of them is to invade their privacy.
Yes, it's an invasion of privacy, but that doesn't contradict with what I said. I suspect most paedophiles would like to have sex with a kid. But if not that, taking pictures of them may suffice. Are you just arguing semantics over what I mean by "partially"? I don't really get what point you're making.
bete noire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thinking its okay to castrate, murder or bury someone alive is just as bad as molesting a child. Reactionary comments in this thread are bizarre and disgusting.
WelshBluebird
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
thats why beastiality is illegal.

or at least i think it is...
In the UK it is. Up until not long ago punishable by life imprisonment. Before that death. I believe. 2 years now lol.

Again playing devils advocate, I'd like to see a study that proves a dog (or horse, or whatever) isn't enjoying itself if it has sex with a woman or watever. For the animal anyway, sex is sex. I seriously doubt it would be able to tell if it was having sex with a human or with another animal.

Of course, I'm just babbling. Though I do quite like how people can make such sweeping statements when we have no real idea what goes on inside the mind of such an animal if it is having sex with a human.
Glutamic Acid
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kidintheriot)
I think the problem was that you didn't say paedophile = inhuman beast deserving of eternal torture and torment with no hope of salvation.
Yes. He seems to have made that rather strange statement of equality.
rmhumphries
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cowz)
Saying *adult* is no more setting a limit than it would be for me to say I have no sexual desire for a chair. Children are not capable of sex, it's simple.
'Teens' are capable of sex, although not legal, but biologically, they could have a baby.

And in terms of ages, 0-16 is a quite big range. However 16+ is a valid bound. Comparing age to objects isn't the same however.
kidintheriot
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bete noire)
Thinking its okay to castrate, murder or bury someone alive is just as bad as molesting a child. Reactionary comments in this thread are bizarre and disgusting.
Totally agree.
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They make me feel sick. Two of my best friends lives have been ruined by sexual abuse. In a way I think it's worse than murder - the victims have to live forever having to cope with what had been done to them. It's wrong. Whilst I still think it's wrong that some paedophiles just look at pictures of kids, the ones who actually take the photos or do things - well I'd like to castrate them slowly and painfully and then kill them. They could never suffer the same amount of pain as they inflict on others.

EDIT: Whilst what I've said is what I want to do, I don't know whether I think that should necessarily be done because I don't like violence of any kind. But I do think they should be punished severely.
ViolatedTreason
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i have several people i used to hang out with, that now have a preference for the younger girls, and one of them was tlking to me about doing rather illegal things with one girl who was 14... when he was 17. needless to say i dont talk to him anymore, and cant stand him
bete noire
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
well I'd like to castrate them slowly and painfully and then kill them
Gross. People who say things like this and mean it should seek some form as help.

i have several people i used to hang out with, that now have a preference for the younger girls, and one of them was tlking to me about doing rather illegal things with one girl who was 14... when he was 17. needless to say i dont talk to him anymore, and cant stand him
That's hardly pedophilia, neither of them were even technically adults.
chupa chup
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bete noire)
My thoughts precisely.
WelshBluebird
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Honestly, its only 3 years difference. And its not like that girl is far away from the aoc anyway. Hell, its lower than 14 in some western countries.

I don't think you can compare something like that (assuming he wasnt planning on raping her) to what this thread is about. Although if he was on about doing stuff without her consent, or manipulating her, then thats another kettle of fish.
nexttime
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
here's a question, would an adult (say, 25)having sex with a sexually mature 14 year old have ANY physical or mental repercussions if it were socially acceptable?

psychological damage is caused by society insisting that what you have been through is 'terrible' and how you are traumatised and need help (assuming it was consentual, forced sex would be another matter).
kidintheriot
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
They make me feel sick. Two of my best friends lives have been ruined by sexual abuse. In a way I think it's worse than murder - the victims have to live forever having to cope with what had been done to them. It's wrong. Whilst I still think it's wrong that some paedophiles just look at pictures of kids, the ones who actually take the photos or do things - well I'd like to castrate them slowly and painfully and then kill them. They could never suffer the same amount of pain as they inflict on others.

EDIT: Whilst what I've said is what I want to do, I don't know whether I think that should necessarily be done because I don't like violence of any kind. But I do think they should be punished severely.
:mute:

This is what I meant about normal people abandoning their morals when paedophilia's mentioned.
ViolatedTreason
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by WelshBluebird)
Honestly, its only 3 years difference. And its not like that girl is far away from the aoc anyway. Hell, its lower than 14 in some western countries.

I don't think you can compare something like that (assuming he wasnt planning on raping her) to what this thread is about. Although if he was on about doing stuff without her consent, or manipulating her, then thats another kettle of fish.
it may only be 3 years, but she was still below the legal age of consent in the UK. that labels him as a peadophile to me..
bete noire
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
it may only be 3 years, but she was still below the legal age of consent in the UK. that labels him as a peadophile to me..
What's it like letting The Man do your thinking for you?

Jesus wept and ****ing died.
WelshBluebird
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Right, so what if you had two people in the same school year. But because one was born before the other, there's an age difference of 15 to 16. Would you still say the boy (assuming hes the older) is a paedophile then?

just FYI, attraction to adolescents is technically called Ephebophilia.
nolongerhearthemusic
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
They are ill, and they need to be helped. They do not need to be punished. But they do need to be kept away from society. Prison it is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (61)
37.89%
No - but I will (6)
3.73%
No - I don't want to (10)
6.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (84)
52.17%

Watched Threads