Which universities are the quickest to reply? Watch

watermelon sugar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i had my ucas processed on the 19th november, bristol acknowledgement on the 21st, glasgow offer on the 24th. other friend had a glasgow offer quite quick too.
york got back to two friends with offer/interview really quick, as have UWE.

i think late november is probably a pretty busy time to apply ): people i know who applied in septemer have had all their offers now
xxaleka
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
Hi, I'm from the United States, and I just recently became interested in studying in the UK, so I won't be able to submit my application until around December 8-9. Will this hurt my chances of getting offers? Also, around what time do you think I'll hear from them?
alex_hk90
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xxaleka)
Hi, I'm from the United States, and I just recently became interested in studying in the UK, so I won't be able to submit my application until around December 8-9. Will this hurt my chances of getting offers? Also, around what time do you think I'll hear from them?
It's before the January deadline (can't remember the exact date) so your application will get equal consideration and it won't hurt your chances at all. You'll hear from them before their deadline for replying (sometime in May I think), apart from that we don't really know. Good luck.
zypher
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
A friend of mine got an offer from Sheffield after two days of sending! I got my first response (rejection) this morning after 2 weeks from Leeds.
Vykeera
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Valkyrja)

Bristol seems to hold applications, as does oxbridge and most University of London colleges (apart from Goldsmiths & QMUL who are apparently quite quick).
You've just mentioned the four remaining unis I'm awaiting rejections/offers from. :rolleyes: :p:

I got an offer from Newcastle yesterday, after applying on the 15th October.
EvenStevens
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lana-90)
Wow, how do u get an unconditional from Birmingham?
Already had the grades for it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (302)
37.47%
No - but I will (61)
7.57%
No - I don't want to (60)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (383)
47.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed