Everyone who wants a job in London! - Look here Watch

Ukazi-TazZy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Erzan)
What exactly do you mean, black hoodlems of course? you may disagree, but your statement 'of course', simply implies you have a sweeping prejudgement of what a rudely and anti social person looks like. I know plenty of black people with afros who behave with respect and good manners, i know plenty of black people who wear jogging bottoms and behave with respect and good manners. If i go out in my area now, im faced with plenty more white and asian teenagers wearing the hoods and jogging bottoms than blacks, so your point just fails.

For the record, i also know plenty of people who wear hoods and don’t act as you describe. Im black and have a hood, so in that case you better be afraid of me, otherwise I might just push you down the stairs too then, obviously.
I understand exactly what your saying, but the majority of the so called "hoodlems" are black in London, while out in places like manchester or liverpool, they tend to be white chavs.
I don't think he meant it in a racist manner.
I too have loads of black friends who are ****ing jokes, then again i see outside my window and find a gang of like 20 teens, mainly black standing in a corner, and i don't know about you but i know if i was to walk past i would get jacked.
And this does tend to cause raicial hatridge.

My mum has racial hatridge against black people, because she's been robbed twice by a black man.
My dad has racial hatridge for Morrocons, well purely beacuse there basterds in spain.

But i wouldn't consider them racist in the slightest.

It's sad, but true.
you say terrorism you think muslims
you say street crime you think black people/estates so forth.

Sorry if i seem racist, i'm not at all lol.

btw i don't live in la la land, i live near ladbroke grove, west london.
EskimoJo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Can you ride a bike? Another job I can't apply for! Grrr!
Ukazi-TazZy
Rep:
?
Has anyone just gone round west end handing out your Cv's??
surely you can get an easy job like that?
EskimoJo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ukazi-TazZy)
I understand exactly what your saying, but the majority of the so called "hoodlems" are black in London, while out in places like manchester or liverpool, they tend to be white chavs.
I don't think he meant it in a racist manner.
I too have loads of black friends who are ****ing jokes, then again i see outside my window and find a gang of like 20 teens, mainly black standing in a corner, and i don't know about you but i know if i was to walk past i would get jacked.
And this does tend to cause raicial hatridge.

My mum has racial hatridge against black people, because she's been robbed twice by a black man.
My dad has racial hatridge for Morrocons, well purely beacuse there basterds in spain.

But i wouldn't consider them racist in the slightest.

It's sad, but true.
you say terrorism you think muslims
you say street crime you think black people/estates so forth.

Sorry if i seem racist, i'm not at all lol.

btw i don't live in la la land, i live near ladbroke grove, west london.
Sorry, but it IS racist or at the very least stupid to have 'hatred' for all people of one race because of the actions of just 2 of their members!
Even if quite often people of one race act in a certain, it is still idiotic to think all of them act like that even when experience or basic common sense tells you it's not true!
Has your mum never met a black person who didn't rob her? Also, the two robbers were men, does she also have a sexist hatred for adult males? :rolleyes:
Ukazi-TazZy
Rep:
?
(Original post by EskimoJo)
Sorry, but it IS racist or at the very least stupid to have 'hatred' for all people of one race because of the actions of just 2 of their members!
Even if quite often people of one race act in a certain, it is still idiotic to think all of them act like that even when experience or basic common sense tells you it's not true!
Has your mum never met a black person who didn't rob her? Also, the two robbers were men, does she also have a sexist hatred for adult males? :rolleyes:
No she doesn't hate all black people or anything...she's just like "another boy stabbed in bla bla bla" ... typical, why can't black people just get along with life without all the robberies and ****...

It's just the thought she has over them... kinda racist but what can i do =/
soz, for the mis-interpretation.
EskimoJo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
South Londoners? Here.
EskimoJo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ukazi-TazZy)
No she doesn't hate all black people or anything...she's just like "another boy stabbed in bla bla bla" ... typical, why can't black people just get along with life without all the robberies and ****...

It's just the thought she has over them... kinda racist but what can i do =/
soz, for the mis-interpretation.
You described her really badly then! You said she had a hatred of Blacks...
Nothing wrong with what you've described above though. I often think the same! Damn hooligans! :rolleyes:
Escorcio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by originalname)
Throughout people kept pushing in at the front (black hoodlems of course. I'm not racist, just stating a fact, all the ****ers that were pushing in were black, with afros, dreads or slicked back bunches, hooped earings and baggy jogging bottoms, swaggering along in their gangs). Then when someone fell down the escalator everyone rushed to the front, the police came on horseback and closed it down.
Ahahaha, U mad?
EskimoJo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Another one for 6months minimum, so not for me. Happy to handle meat?
EskimoJo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Job until end of September (*sigh* :rolleyes:). Immediate start £6/hr. Here.
Tabris
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I be trying to find a very temp job (only a few weeks) but it's impossible. It'd probably help if I lived in London, but I've got family down there, so staying isn't a problem. It's just finding a temp job that is.

Whereas my younger brother managed to land a £100/day surveying job for a week because one of his friends asked him about a temp job whilst I was in Japan D:
Bateman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It was BS! i went there and she said i should epect a 3 hour qeue lol.
iburrows
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tabris)
I be trying to find a very temp job (only a few weeks) but it's impossible. It'd probably help if I lived in London, but I've got family down there, so staying isn't a problem. It's just finding a temp job that is.

Whereas my younger brother managed to land a £100/day surveying job for a week because one of his friends asked him about a temp job whilst I was in Japan D:
Exactly what kind of temp job were you after... Last time i looked there were loads.

Ian

--
Jobs In London without aggravations can’t be called “London Jobs.” - Careers-Jobs
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (542)
37.74%
No - but I will (112)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (98)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (684)
47.63%

Watched Threads