What is the funnest job? :) Watch

fastswift
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dionysus)
The job really exists. Durex advertised for couples around here at Uni recently actually. You get paid to just have lots and lots of sex, and report percentage of breakage etc.
:eek: Which uni?
What is the pay like? Minimum wage? (how do they know that you actually have sex?)
Dionysus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fastswift)
:eek: Which uni?
What is the pay like? Minimum wage? (how do they know that you actually have sex?)
I don't know how it works exactly. Pretty much all condom testing is actually done by machine, but there are certain aspects they can't accurately simulate.
-steph-
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think the funniest job is being a person who works at customer service cause if someone annoys you can cut them off well if you know that no one will listen to your convo for quality.
pap_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^^ ditto
xxstace123xx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by -steph-)
I think the funniest job is being a person who works at customer service cause if someone annoys you can cut them off well if you know that no one will listen to your convo for quality.
Funnest job, not funnies lol. But that could be pretty funny but not exactly fun sitting on a chair all day answering calls and stuff
-steph-
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
oh then funnest job would be a game tester cause ur getting paid to play games. Well thats if you love playing games.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed