A-level Choices -----> Watch

Poll: English Literature over Physics for Medicine/Dentistry?
English Literature all the way! (45)
50.56%
Physics is so much better! (44)
49.44%
BrightGirl
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Although i've just finished GCSEs... I thought i'd just say that I voted for English Lit, because I picked 2 sciences and maths, and thought it's good to keep up with an essay subject as it makes you more well rounded. And it will hopefully also be a bit of a release from something very academic.
LittleMissTwinkle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Thanks for all of the replies
LittleMissTwinkle
Rep:
?
Well, i've got about about 2hours (before i go bed) to decide over english literature & physics, gotta make that decision tommorrow morning...
mark07ccfc
Report 10 years ago
iv just finished my as level exams and am going into yr 13 with B grads in biology, maths, product design and p.e...i really enjoy product design but am thinking of doing something like sports technology at university...im thinking of dropping p.e as its not really that well taught at my school and i didnt take it at gcse(sometimes leaving me at a disadvantage)...will it be wise to drop p.e??? also if i was to do physiotherapy at uni is p.e rlly a necesity??
any help much appreciated!
LittleMissTwinkle
Rep:
?
^^ alright..? take over my thread...
5attab
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
def go for fizix
coren111
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't be silly. English Literature is essential for Dentistry. Your patients may need Chaucer or Dickens explained whilst you drill holes in their teeth.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1409)
79.65%
Leave (360)
20.35%

Watched Threads