Girls, if a fit guy added you as a friend on facebook would you... Watch

Champagne-Dahling
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's promising you can deal with life's signifiant predicaments so decisively O.P...
jesus-ninja
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bitterendx)
Well, why not broaden your horizon and start making more friends online? :p: You'll find they're actually not all stalker-ish. And just normal people like you, just they're taking an interest in someone else and think they may find you a good person to just have a natter too.

When I was 7, I met a girl online and we were BEST friends for 7 years. Then when I was 13, I met a lad online and we're still /really/ good friends. Also, another one of my current best friends I met online, met him in person now, but we developed our relationship online.

2/3 People I have the best relationship it was founded with online.

So yes, actually, alot of internet friendships can be good. :yep:
Cool I think because I have had people add me on msn etc and have just been really pervy tbh so I hvae been put off but I will consider chatting to someone if they are just normal...well not normal (I don't like that word :no: ) but i'm sure you get what I mean lol
xDestinyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Nope I dont add people I dont know even if their a friend of a friend.
juicyfruit
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wouldn't accept or deny the friend request, I would message them asking if I knew them, then if I would decide whether to accept or deny the request.
xSplashx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
No I wouldn't. Facebook is for my actual friends/people I know. If it was on myspace, then probably yes.
bitterendx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jesus-ninja)
Cool I think because I have had people add me on msn etc and have just been really pervy tbh so I hvae been put off but I will consider chatting to someone if they are just normal...well not normal (I don't like that word :no: ) but i'm sure you get what I mean lol
Same, I've met alot of creepy people who've added me on msn too. But not EVERYONE is like that. So you need to give people a chance before you just go "wehey weirdo... *block*" :p:

:yep:
sssjay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
yis i would, and then comment them saying "who the bloody hell are you?"
StotheL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Aye, why not!
A7d8i6l
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If someone wants to be my friend and sends me a friend request I feel like I have a moral obligation to accept them.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Swanbow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm quite a friendly guy and would feel a bit down rejecting someone unless I had a real reason to, if we had a few mutual friends and I kinda had an idea who they were then I would accept that person.
username616640
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
why not? I don't see any harm in it
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (186)
18.96%
No (590)
60.14%
Not really bothered about them (205)
20.9%

Watched Threads