Turn on thread page Beta

Someone keeps knocking on the door but when I answer it there is nobody there! watch

ReputationRep:
    k, fairly sure you're either lying or getting wayyy worked up now :P just move away from the door and forget about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HappinessHappening)
    No it's definately someone knocking . . .unless I'm going insane. It sounded like someone thumping the door or kicking it.
    Look, if its properly getting to you and you live in some deserted place with no one around, lock everything, make sure all the windows are shut and stuff and all the lights are on, all the doors to all the rooms are open and stay somewhere with weapons, I'd recommend the kitchen, though a bat is really good!

If you get knocked again, call the police ASAP! Make sure you aren't too loud on the phone cuz they may run off and come back later.

How old are you?? Can't you ask someone to stay over?

ReputationRep:
    If you are REALLY worried do what others are saying and call your local police station (not 999). How often are the knockings occurring? are they close together? half an hour apart?

ReputationRep:
    run out of the house naked shouting 'COME GET SOME BOYS'. When the perverts think they've got lucky, pull a meat cleaver; concealed in the depth of your butt crack, on them.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Just don't turn around :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    It's probably immature chavs.
    if you havent knocked on someones door and run off as a kid you havent lived tbh.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, Didnt realise you was a guy! Seriously mate, Just go to bed, and leave a bat near your pillow if your worried, then, if it is one of the strangers, take a swing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insanetothebrain)
    funny, not in this context - go get raped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insanetothebrain)
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Some serious advice. If it happens again just dial the police:

Get your non emergency number from here http://website.lineone.net/~familykeens/policeno.htm

:^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deazle)
    k, fairly sure you're either lying or getting wayyy worked up now :P just move away from the door and forget about it
    OMG I'm not lying!

I'm just going to take the laptop upstairs now. There hasn't been a knock for a good 10 minutes, whereas before they were only about 5 minutes apart.
    The place is locked up so . . . it should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    If it's still happening you should report it to the local police as others have suggested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Usman938)
    run out of the house naked shouting 'COME GET SOME BOYS'. When the perverts think they've got lucky, pull a meat cleaver; concealed in the depth of your butt crack, on them.
    haha :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MilesTails)

Just don't turn around :yep:
    Thanks for making me **** myself just before bed!

OP: please don't die. This thread scares me XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U_Avin_A_Laff)
    if you havent knocked on someones door and run off as a kid you havent lived tbh.
    If you knocked on my door in such a fashion, sir, you would not live. See previous post. :top2:

ReputationRep:
    Just pretend its not happening... go to bed or sumin, lol
    Oh and stop answering the door
    Jez

ReputationRep:
    In these modern times they're probably looking at this thread on someone's mobile round a corner.

ReputationRep:
    get to a window where u can see the door with a bucket if water "knock knock" SPLASH! problem solved

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HCD)
    If you knocked on my door in such a fashion, sir, you would not live. See previous post. :top2:
    ok internet hardman but the point i was makin is everyone plays the old ghost knockin game.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.