Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    Lol! I only have pics of me with clothes on! And that shall remain that way! :p:
    Undergarments are clothes!:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fungirl1234)
    Fair enough sorry i did read it in a hurry
    Coolio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur_de_haine)
    Undergarments are clothes!:yep:
    I knew that! I'll rephrase I don't have any pics of me in my undies only fully clothed! Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Try it, you might like it!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I remembered I did have some, but the hard drive is corrupted I wonder why?! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone out there has some, it's jsut whether or nto someone else has seen them!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess that's true. I think someone has seen one of mine, they better delete it! I was just looking at some of my pics (old laptop) and found one I took of this stray cat that ran into the kitchen and stayed there for a few days but the photo is crap damn 3mp!

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I think it'd be easier to remember who hasn't seen mine.:ninja: Lol a kitten invader?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, yeah me being one of them!

Yeah, a stray kitten ran into our house through the garden door, and took refuge behind my washing machine. I wasn't in at the time this took place, and when my parents told me about it, I thought they were losing the plot! As I didn't see it for a few hours, but then I heard some noises from the stairs and my mum squealing came out of my room and I saw this grey blob run past me back down towards the washing machine. I looked into the spare room and it left a surprise on the bed blergh! Lol, so we then tried to tempt it out with cat food for the next few days till it finally left!

If my hamster was alive at the time I bet he would jump so high that he'll just be a splat on the ceiling!

Sorry about its length!

ReputationRep:
    LOL, a cat once ran into my aunts house, and took refuge in her underwear draw/cabinet thingy when she was spring cleaning so everything was upside down. When she was putting the room back together she had a nasty shock!

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Also when the kitten was behind the washing machine, I looked out of the window into the garden and I saw its mum and its sibling and the mum looked straight at me and just sneered at me! :eek: I was like I didn't want your stupid baby you can have it back! Outrageous!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, a *****y cat! Now there's something.:yep: Eek, yknow, each tuesday, I make the intential to leave something flamingo related in the lobby, but then, I just don't make it to QMUL in time.:p: I really run on ethnic time.:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, it probably was PMT or something.

I can't be asked to be early for lectures I just get in at 9 exactly! What time does your lecture start anyway?

ReputationRep:
    On tuesday? 10:00am. It's a Maple Lab session, so i can arrive late, but I'd end up on the nastiest computers. Meh, I wipe them down before I start anyways but it's still good to have less to wipe!

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, I was thinking of leaving a picture of a flamingo in the lobby of the physics building but I forgot! Lol if you clean the keyboards I should of seen you by now! :hmmm:

I did see a non-regular TSR person on Thursday in FB115a, I knew it was them because when they told their email to a friend it was the same as their username on TSR, I couldn't stop laughing in my head! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've not seen a TSR-er yet. In fact, that's a lie, someone on my course answered a thread about our department on TSR and asked me who I was! I don't think that quite counts though.:no:

I was thinkign the same about the flamingo picture, but then I couldn't think where to put it, because if it weren't prominant you'd miss it. Hmm, I shall scheme away!

Well, the moment you see a brown guy in the computer room, reach for his bag and pull out a pack of Johnsons' baby wipes, you'll have seen me. I usually use the end room on the first floor of FB.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, I'm always in the one that's opposite the smaller staircase, in the corner with headphones lol. And dude, there's quite a few brown guys in the computer room, I'm not going through every single bag people would think I'm a weirdo and they should find that out on their own! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    Ahh, I'm always in the one that's opposite the smaller staircase, in the corner with headphones lol. And dude, there's quite a few brown guys in the computer room, I'm not going through every single bag people would think I'm a weirdo and they should find that out on their own! :p:
    Yeah, but not many that wipe down the keyboard, mouse, desk and monitor before using it.:ninja:

I imagine, if you were to see me in a computer room, you'd run, and never come back on TSR.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that's true, but I might miss your routine! :p:

I don't get scared that easily apart from cockroaches, they really freak me out..

ReputationRep:
    Lol, thankfully I'm [I]not[/I a cockroach.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 24, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.