The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

vortex_199
I know that spoiler and I'm major pissed!

I'm actually not a Brucas fan but more of a Brooke fan. I don't want her with Lucas though.

You're welcome :smile:

Oo, know any other spoilers?

Ahh, I like Brooke, she just wasn't good with Lucas!
Well to be honest if I saw a bunch of chavs in the park, I would probably pull her to the side of me they aren't on and keep my arm around her.

However, if someone did manage to hit her, I would be quite pissed. If anyone here was slapped/hit at random I am sure they would remember it and it would be quite a painful memory. I could not live with the knowledge of her feeling that she could not count on me to at least try to defend her.

Anyway, at that point all gloves come off. I would not retaliate directly while she was there, but would probably make my way back after dropping her off somewhere.
Reply 62
link to the video anyone?
Reply 64
I'd smack their face in most probably. I once slapped a chav just for being cheeky. And threw away his cap :biggrin:. He **** himself and apologised and all of his mates ended up laughing at him. I reckon this is what will usually happen... if one of them does something and you deck him, his mates won't jump to defend him, they'll just stand there like "Baw haw haw you got pure battered haw haw".

That doesn't look like it would have ended well seeing as it kinda stopped after they followed him under the trees.
Reply 66
cool vid, but it doesn't show you what happened after. Chances are they rounded up their posse or whatever and ganged up on the guy.
Anonymous
This hasn't ever happened to me lol. I just saw this video of this couple walking in a park, when they pass some chavs who happy slap the guys girlfriend. Fortunately, he battered them, but I was curious coz don't what the hell i'd do if someone bigger, stronger, and in a large group slapped my gal for no reason. Fighting would end in casualty or worse (for me), but walking away would make me look like a coward.

Just out of curiosity: WHAT WUD YOU DO ?

*LONG STORY ALERT*
It happened to me and my boyfriend, we went into a pub with our two mates (who both dress extremely punk, but are both mellow, intelligent guys) that looked so nice from the outside, and when we got inside we went to order drinks,and there was this guy, stood next to the bar, hovering near us with his arms crossed, looking us up and down. My friend Matt asked if they did hot chocolate (ok, slightly weird request, but he asked nicely enough) and before the barman answered, the hovering guy goes "no we ******* don't, and I don't think you lot belong in here" and Matt said "mate, we just want to get some drinks, we didn't mean to upset anyone" and the guy goes "don't try and be smart, (which he really wasn't being, he was crapping himself!) get out, the lot of you", but Karl had already ordered a pint, and he said "can I just finish my pint" and with that, the guy got Matt, frogmarched (I love that word :p: ) him out, and me and my boyfriend went over to the doorway.He grabbed my boyfriend's jacket and shoved him hard out of the door, so instinctively I shouted "get off him!". The guy turned around, looked me in the eyes with this ****** up angry look and shouted "shut the **** up, you little bitch!", so I yelled "**** you!" at him, whilst trying to slide past him out of the door.Then, and this is one of those weird moments in my life, I felt my head flying through the window of the entrance, he'd punched the side of my head, below my eye. I stood there in shock for a second, then my boyfriend yelled "you ******* ****!" and landed a punch on his jaw. Karl grabbed the guy whilst he was trying to swing for my boyfriend, and I took a shot at him, and landed one under his eye. All I could feel was adrenaline, it was like I wasn't there, I was just watching, I've never even slapped anyone in anger before or since, let alone got in fights! I stood there, and there's a kind of blank, the next thing I remember was standing outside, people were coming from the pub, and a lady holding my hands, telling me we should call the police and that she would have done the same thing I did. I looked at the window and I'd smashed two panes. I had no cuts whatsoever, but I had a ringing in my left ear, and my cheekbone area became really swollen. I'm told that what happened during the blank was that Karl took me out of the pub and told Matt to check I was ok, then he'd gone back in and him and my boyfriend had each punched him again, to the cheers of the drinkers. I then passed out briefly, then the three boys hauled me up, whilst the lady kept saying they should call an ambulance, got me into the car, ready to go to hospital, but I talked them out of it, much to my regret the next day when I felt like my brain had been scrambled. So yeah, that's probably the most exciting story I have, I'll tell that one to the grandkids. Congrats if you read all that! :smile:
I'd punch the biggest one and hope that the rest run away.
Reply 69
Er, as a girl I would want one of two things:

a. For him to obviously hit them back.
b. If he analyses the situation, thinking that it would be unwise to do that, drop me off somewhere, and sort the situation out himself somehow - whether through legal means or not.

I think. I'm not sure. I'm sort of basing this off of a different paradigm of thought that might be incorrect. I'm sure there is more sensible route.
My ex used to get into fights all the time though; it was such a pain. He used to get involved in things like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu9MsqzNcu4 in Moscow. Stupid, stupid boy. :rolleyes:
Kill.
This is the reason boxing should be brought back into schools.
**CutiePie**
Oo, know any other spoilers?

Ahh, I like Brooke, she just wasn't good with Lucas!

Yeah I don't think anyone is good with Lucas, Peyton even more so than Brooke LOL.

I heard a Millie and Mouth spoiler but honestly, who cares?
I think I'd expect my girlfriend to be intelligent to just run off in a certain direction. Then I'd try and take the aggro and subtley be backing off in the opposite way to my girlfriend as I did it ... so by the time they come over to me and everything she's safe and hopefully I can run away before I get killed. The adreneline/anger from my girlfriend being attacked would make me easily able to do that.

If it was only a couple of people I might just fight them, but anymore than a couple and I'm likely to get demolished. The best outcome would be for us both to run off different ways and then meet up somewhere else afterwards. But if I had to, I'd take the fall. :yep:
Misogynist
Kill.

Sounds good actually.
i would whip my cock out, and start doing the helicopter, i can guarantee no guy will want to approach me.
^^^^^^^ Epic
tetrahydrocannabinol.
*LONG STORY ALERT*

You, your boyfriend and his friends are awesome.
Reply 78
tetrahydrocannabinol.
*LONG STORY ALERT*
It happened to me and my boyfriend, we went into a pub with our two mates (who both dress extremely punk, but are both mellow, intelligent guys) that looked so nice from the outside, and when we got inside we went to order drinks,and there was this guy, stood next to the bar, hovering near us with his arms crossed, looking us up and down. My friend Matt asked if they did hot chocolate (ok, slightly weird request, but he asked nicely enough) and before the barman answered, the hovering guy goes "no we ******* don't, and I don't think you lot belong in here" and Matt said "mate, we just want to get some drinks, we didn't mean to upset anyone" and the guy goes "don't try and be smart, (which he really wasn't being, he was crapping himself!) get out, the lot of you", but Karl had already ordered a pint, and he said "can I just finish my pint" and with that, the guy got Matt, frogmarched (I love that word :p: ) him out, and me and my boyfriend went over to the doorway.He grabbed my boyfriend's jacket and shoved him hard out of the door, so instinctively I shouted "get off him!". The guy turned around, looked me in the eyes with this ****** up angry look and shouted "shut the **** up, you little bitch!", so I yelled "**** you!" at him, whilst trying to slide past him out of the door.Then, and this is one of those weird moments in my life, I felt my head flying through the window of the entrance, he'd punched the side of my head, below my eye. I stood there in shock for a second, then my boyfriend yelled "you ******* ****!" and landed a punch on his jaw. Karl grabbed the guy whilst he was trying to swing for my boyfriend, and I took a shot at him, and landed one under his eye. All I could feel was adrenaline, it was like I wasn't there, I was just watching, I've never even slapped anyone in anger before or since, let alone got in fights! I stood there, and there's a kind of blank, the next thing I remember was standing outside, people were coming from the pub, and a lady holding my hands, telling me we should call the police and that she would have done the same thing I did. I looked at the window and I'd smashed two panes. I had no cuts whatsoever, but I had a ringing in my left ear, and my cheekbone area became really swollen. I'm told that what happened during the blank was that Karl took me out of the pub and told Matt to check I was ok, then he'd gone back in and him and my boyfriend had each punched him again, to the cheers of the drinkers. I then passed out briefly, then the three boys hauled me up, whilst the lady kept saying they should call an ambulance, got me into the car, ready to go to hospital, but I talked them out of it, much to my regret the next day when I felt like my brain had been scrambled. So yeah, that's probably the most exciting story I have, I'll tell that one to the grandkids. Congrats if you read all that! :smile:

That's such a cool story! I mean, it's pretty weird too but hell yeah, that IS one to tell the grandkids.
vortex_199
Yeah I don't think anyone is good with Lucas, Peyton even more so than Brooke LOL.

I heard a Millie and Mouth spoiler but honestly, who cares?

Noo, Peyton was by far the best out the two!

Aww, Millie And Mouth are cute, what was it about them?

Latest

Trending

Trending