Turn on thread page Beta

would a girl ever date a guy older than them by 1 or 2 years? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CloudStrife)
    I have to say, I'm pretty damn envious!
    Trust me, once you're at Royces, it's not as nice as it seems......

ReputationRep:
    numb3rb0y are you bein sarcastic or is this a serious question?- if it is then it's a stupid one cause most girls i knw date guys slightly older then them

(Original post by HelloKitty2890)
    numb3rb0y are you bein sarcastic or is this a serious question?- if it is then it's a stupid one cause most girls i knw date guys slightly older then them
    When did I ask a question?

ReputationRep:
    lol sorry i meant arcticsuicide- the thread starter.

ReputationRep:
    The guy is a troll, as proven by this:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=726959

ReputationRep:
    lol. erm im 19 and my boyfriend has just turned 22...

ReputationRep:
    Nearly ALL the girls who are in relationships I know are going out with older dudes.

ReputationRep:
    Not only would I date a guy older than me, I prefer them to be older. My last two boyfriends were 4 and 5 years older than me respectively.

ReputationRep:
    my most serious relationship the guy was 1 year younger than me. A couple of my latest relationships the guy has ranged from 8-18 years older than me

ReputationRep:
    That's ****** up.

18 years old .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Friggerpants)
    That's ****** up.

18 years old .
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    Older guys are much better, duh.

ReputationRep:
    my bf is 2 years older than me n we are bestest friends been together for a long time im 18 n he is 20

ReputationRep:
    My boyf is 6 years older than me. I find that in general girls tend to go out with guys a few years older than them. What does it matter anyway - the older you get the less difference any age gap seems to matter anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Why?

I'm sorry, I can't get over the fact of an 18 year old gap when you're 20...........

He is, old enough to be your dad, as Cliche as that sounds.

ReputationRep:
    older guys :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ive seen the 7+1/1000 rule on this thread :dry:

ive said again and again that age is an arbitary figure and within reason two consenting adults shouldnt have to worry if they have a connection...

ReputationRep:
    My other half is 4 years older. 1 or 2 years is pretty average though I feel.

ReputationRep:
    women as a rule tend to like older men, i thought that was pretty muc a given nowadays.

im 6 years older than my gf and weve been going out nearly 5 years

ReputationRep:
    I was watching something the other day that reckons on average a man should look for a woman either the same age OR 5-7 years younger than them!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2008
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.