The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

CloudStrife
I have to say, I'm pretty damn envious!

Trust me, once you're at Royces, it's not as nice as it seems......
numb3rb0y are you bein sarcastic or is this a serious question?- if it is then it's a stupid one cause most girls i knw date guys slightly older then them
HelloKitty2890
numb3rb0y are you bein sarcastic or is this a serious question?- if it is then it's a stupid one cause most girls i knw date guys slightly older then them

When did I ask a question?
lol sorry i meant arcticsuicide- the thread starter.
Reply 64
The guy is a troll, as proven by this:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=726959
lol. erm im 19 and my boyfriend has just turned 22...
Nearly ALL the girls who are in relationships I know are going out with older dudes.
Reply 67
Not only would I date a guy older than me, I prefer them to be older. My last two boyfriends were 4 and 5 years older than me respectively.
my most serious relationship the guy was 1 year younger than me. A couple of my latest relationships the guy has ranged from 8-18 years older than me
That's ****** up.

18 years old .
Friggerpants
That's ****** up.

18 years old .

Why?
Reply 71
Older guys are much better, duh. :biggrin:
my bf is 2 years older than me :biggrin: n we are bestest friends been together for a long time im 18 n he is 20
My boyf is 6 years older than me. I find that in general girls tend to go out with guys a few years older than them. What does it matter anyway - the older you get the less difference any age gap seems to matter anyway.
whitepearlbaby
Why?

I'm sorry, I can't get over the fact of an 18 year old gap when you're 20...........

He is, old enough to be your dad, as Cliche as that sounds.
Reply 75
older guys :yep:
Ive seen the 7+1/1000 rule on this thread :dry:

ive said again and again that age is an arbitary figure and within reason two consenting adults shouldnt have to worry if they have a connection...
Reply 77
My other half is 4 years older. 1 or 2 years is pretty average though I feel.
women as a rule tend to like older men, i thought that was pretty muc a given nowadays.

im 6 years older than my gf and weve been going out nearly 5 years
I was watching something the other day that reckons on average a man should look for a woman either the same age OR 5-7 years younger than them!

Latest

Trending

Trending