Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Giving a guy head doesn't make you a slut Anon!

If she doesn't want to, then you can't make her, but she's either lying about why not, or she has some pretty skewed logic!

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes boys never wash their penis which makes it very smelly.. No wonder why women hate it..

ReputationRep:
    Every girl gives blowjobs.

(Original post by Elipsis)
    Poor guy, send him my condolences for his penis.
    No need. Believe it or not we have a perfectly good sex life without me having to get down and put his genitalia in my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Surely this thread should be titled "Girls who won't **********".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whiplash)
    Surely this thread should be titled "Girls who won't **********".
    Why would you think that? The guy said nothing about **********ing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr.Hox)
    Why would you think that? The guy said nothing about **********ing.
    Read between the lines

ReputationRep:
    Suck it up, and go cry.
    Maybe you have hygiene issues. and she doesn't want to hurt your feelings..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't get it. I go down on her and all is jolly. But, when she says she won't do it to me because it should only be with people you love... that just kind of annoys me.

If we've had sex... surely that's much more intimate than oral? -especially when i've done it to her, anyway.

Do you think I'm in right when I say I'm a little annoyed... any girls do that out there?! x
    What utter balls she's spewing forth (excuse the pun). Some girls just don't like giving head.

If you think about it, oral is a pretty disgusting thing, as is vaginal/anal sex. Personally, if my gf/bf wouldn't do oral, then I wouldn't do oral!

Make sure you are well trimmed and fully clean down there though!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.