Arty girl meets boy genius... can it work? Watch

Phalanx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ChemistBoy)
It's just not funny enough to carry the severe stereotyping. I just find it boring.
:shifty:
KwungSun
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bean87)
like a give a ****. its a really stupid name. IMO

it probably actually means ****
It actually translates to "slayer of morons", so beware.
KwungSun
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ChemistBoy)
It's just not funny enough to carry the severe stereotyping. I just find it boring.
Agreed. It's just the same joke over and over again, and that joke wasn't particularly great to begin with.
Holty-Dave
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
better than cheese and cheese, now thats boring!
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by silver_j)
:eek: :shifty:
just kidding :p:
Rocky Raccoon
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My boyfriend of almost 3 years is in engineering school and I'm doing Music and Film studies at university. But despite our opposite 'talents' and 'academic interests' we're perfect together. We have the same interests (movies, etc) and even though he's the more rational one, our minds complete each other and we end up with the best of our two personalities. So I'd say, go for your boy genius
Blueberrysue
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hi, thanks for your advice Rocky Raccoon!! I started this thread in November and we are still together and getting closer all the time It's great-like you say, we have our differences too but I think that makes it work! Im crazy about him and dont worry so much anymore Hooray!
Rocky Raccoon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That's great to hear. Differences are good, unless they're really unbearable, and give us different perspectives on what we think . Keep it going!
Crunchy Nutty
Report 9 years ago
My boyfriend is an engineer and I'm an artist. It works perfectly
PlanetTea
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hm. I always think of it as what can the other person bring to the table of "relationships". Wouldn't it be sooooo boring if you sat around talking about the same stuff? Nothing new would ever happen!
Coy Girl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't think it has to be a problem. I've been with my boyfriend nearly four years, he's a manly man, good at maths and science, very practical and technically minded. I'm a very girly girl, love fashion, study English, and I'm possibly the least practical person one could wish to meet. But we get on really well and are very close. Cheesy as it sounds, our values and outlook on life is what we have mostly in commoon.
G.A.K
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Me and my b/f couldn't be more different from each other if we tried! I study History at university and enjoy writing and reading and speculating about things, whereas he's a hard core I.T geek - nothing of which I know about, plus he has 3 monitors in his bedroom! But it works..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (238)
27.23%
No (636)
72.77%

Watched Threads