Out of every 10 people how many do you fancy? Watch

inksplodge
  • CV Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't really fancy any one, to be honest. I've only fancied maybe three guys in my whole life time
Lampshade
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe 1 in 20.
vinsta
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm ridiculously picky so around 1 in 100/200.
Zosie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd probably say about 1 in 100. But that's more 'Oh, that guy's hot' than actually fancying them. I'd say I've only properly fancied one, maybe two people in my lifetime.
watermelon sugar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
very few. i can see the good, or why someone is attractive, quite easily. but actually fancy them? i'll meet maybe one or two people a month, guess see a couple at college or something once a week or so?
FuzzySheep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've only ever fancied 3 guys properly. So, I would say 1/10.
SianStrikedown
Report 10 years ago
oooooo.1 in 100 or something
Im not looking anymore
redflower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Of the 13 guys I hang around with, there was only ever 1 that I wanted (and he's my bf now )
I spose I see a few guys a week who I'd consider to be attractive. Would obviously not pursue them though.
Personality holds the key and I'm picky over that....so theres only ever been the one guy, and hes mine good times.
MEK
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Depends where I am. At some places there seems to be a lot (ie. like-minded group of friends), at other places there is nobody I would fancy, even if I meet lots of them. Very much depends where I am in the sense of where I would be meeting these people.

[Edited.] Perhaps I should say find attractive... which is different to fancy. Takes a lot more than mild attraction to really fancy someone. Although I did meet someone who I fancied recently and I was very surprised (it hadn't happened in a LONG time!)
Double Agent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've only ever met 3 people i was properly taken with.
Symph
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've only met two people that I've really properly fell for, but I see guys on a daily basis that make think 'Mm, you're nice!' Oddly, I have yet to see anyone on a night out that I've been attracted to, only when I'm wandering around campus usually.
daruishraz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Probably 2/70 tbh.
HumanNature
Report 10 years ago
Out of my school the only two people I fancy are teachers, so I don't fancy alot of people. I'm fussy, I can't help it. :\
as cruel as school children
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
out of the 200 girls at college, there are only three I find attractive.. but

there's a difference between, "I find her attractive," and "I would love to bang that!"
Laura182
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Based on looks? about 15% maybe.
diskoteck
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I tend to 'fancy' more girls than boys to be fair -looks wise i mean. I know so many gorgeous girls but their personalities really do let them down. As for boys i would much rather spend my time with one that made me laugh rather than the one all the girls were chasing after, overly good looking men screams vanity to me, i like em rough and scruffy
Chloeee02
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't notice other boys currently at all, don't even look. I'm happy with my boyfriend .
My friends point out boys sometimes and I'm just like naaa.
I tend to think a boy looks better after I've known them for a while so basically... closer to 1 in 1000 I reckon.
Hygge
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I fancy loads of people on my course but this is purely looks-based as I don't really know them that well yet...obviously some of them might be total idiots and realistically I'd only pursue one (or two...) of them. But I'm surprised by some of the replies to this thread...people saying they've only properly fancied one or two people in their life. I've strongly fancied at least 5 people so far.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.65%
No (667)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.66%

Watched Threads