Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Like football?! You don't know me very well. In the words of the adidas advert, I kiss football! I'll support my team how I want and am able to, the fact is I will go on supporting them forever, no matter what people like you have to say about it. Call me a gloryhunter, I don't care, there's more to life than your opinion.
    mate the fact is that any real Mancuian Man U fan would not defend you. Live with it, you're an armchair supporter, and that's all you'll ever be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    mate the fact is that any real Mancuian Man U fan would not defend you. Live with it, you're an armchair supporter, and that's all you'll ever be.
    Sorry, do you not know the meaning of 'United'? I am confident my fellow fan will back me, so keep to yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, do you not know the meaning of 'United'? I am confident my fellow fan will back me, so keep to yourself.
    they hate the 'southern pansies' as much as we hate all utd fans.

ReputationRep:
    glory glory glory united.................(forgot rest of the words)

ReputationRep:
    DanMushMan, are you suggesting that because he doesn't have the time, financial support or inclination to attend matches he should not be allowed to support a team or call himself a fan of the sport?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    DanMushMan, are you suggesting that because he doesn't have the time, financial support or inclination to attend matches he should not be allowed to support a team or call himself a fan of the sport?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    they hate the 'southern pansies' as much as we hate all utd fans.
    Proper fans would overlook where another comes from.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Inclination???
    And who in the blue hell are you to deny my right to have pride in a shirt???

ReputationRep:
    Inclination???
    I meant Dan not you Egan.

ReputationRep:
    Inclination???
    When did I deny your right to have pride in a shirt?

Either I've completely misrepresented my point or you've misunderstood what I said. Probably the former. I'm going to bed.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok- I was a bit confused as to why you were shouting at me!

ReputationRep:
    you can't just walk around in yout shirt, giving it 'large' if you've never even been to a game, or even seen your team.

ReputationRep:
    you can't just walk around in yout shirt, giving it 'large' if you've never even been to a game, or even seen your team.
    Why not?

ReputationRep:
    Why not?
    because buying a shirt and watching matches on tv doesn't make you a fan

ReputationRep:
    because buying a shirt and watching matches on tv doesn't make you a fan
    Isn't that like saying, you cant go to the cinemas and experience a a movie properly unless you go out and meet the stars?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Isn't that like saying, you cant go to the cinemas and experience a a movie properly unless you go out and meet the stars?
    Nice analogy Bhaal.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to make a similar point, but that'll do for now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    I was going to make a similar point, but that'll do for now
    Oh yeah I'm still not sure what you mean by inclination...

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah I'm still not sure what you mean by inclination...
    Entry: inclination
    Function: noun
    Definition: tendency
    Synonyms: affection, appetite, aptitude, aptness, attachment, attraction, bag, bent, bias, capability, capacity, desire, disposition, drift, druthers, fancy, fondness, groove, idiosyncrasy, impulse, leaning, liking, mind, movement, partiality, penchant, persuasion, pleasure, predilection, predisposition, preference, prejudice, proclivity, proneness, propensity, slant, soft spot, stomach, susceptibility, taste, temperament, thing, trend, turn, type, urge, velleity, weakness, whim, will, wish

ReputationRep:
    Entry: inclination
    Function: noun
    Definition: tendency
    Synonyms: affection, appetite, aptitude, aptness, attachment, attraction, bag, bent, bias, capability, capacity, desire, disposition, drift, druthers, fancy, fondness, groove, idiosyncrasy, impulse, leaning, liking, mind, movement, partiality, penchant, persuasion, pleasure, predilection, predisposition, preference, prejudice, proclivity, proneness, propensity, slant, soft spot, stomach, susceptibility, taste, temperament, thing, trend, turn, type, urge, velleity, weakness, whim, will, wish

Err okay thanks Bhaal. I have the inclination to go, just not the other things Egan said.
    And your signature: all-kowing???

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.