Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have to say I'm partial to random Northern accents (not Geordie, Mancunian or Scouse though) - memories of Patrick Spiller on Casualty *sigh*

That or softly spoken home-counties public schoolboys, which when not combined with mind-blowing arrogance, is very cute.

I think the French just sound seedy. I like German for some reason best known to myself!

ReputationRep:
    Scottish! Its strange, Aussie girls generally like English accents, but Scottish seems to get more attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Scottish! Its strange, Aussie girls generally like English accents, but Scottish seems to get more attention.
    people say that i have such a cute accent but i dont believe it

Certainly Scottish!!!!!for me plz.

ReputationRep:
    I like the Carribean commentators on the cricket like Micheal Holding. I wish I talked like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I like the Carribean commentators on the cricket like Micheal Holding. I wish I talked like that.
    Does his voice turn you on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    LOL

But anyway it's your birthday! What are you doing on here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Oh yes, I get off on it all the time.

ReputationRep:
    have to say, the irish accent does it for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    LOL

Yes, go to Clit Heroe and enter 'the castle', they serve 16 year olds in there.

ReputationRep:
    Clitheroe, surely you know how to spell it by now?

Is 'the castle' a chav hangout by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    LOL

Meeting my adoring public.

Talking of good voices - John Humphrys' voice is very good - deep and powerful.

ReputationRep:
    I know they do, but today is my 'family' birthday, other festivities are postponed until Saturday.

ReputationRep:
    Clitheroe, surely you know how to spell it by now?

Is 'the castle' a chav hangout by any chance?
    I refer to Clitheroe as Clit Heroe for the childish humour it brings me.

There are a few chavs sometimes but it is basically the pub of LH's sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    That or softly spoken home-counties public schoolboys, which when not combined with mind-blowing arrogance, is very cute.

I like German for some reason best known to myself!
    agreed and AGREED!!!!!! Home counties sound so dignified, and the german accent has got to be the sexiest, it sounds so masculine and...overpowering!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    definitely a london accent for me! i don't know why the hell yorkshire accents have got 6 votes, thats crazy, yorkshire accents remind me of an old farmer and my mission is to lose mine the day i go to uni! :cool:
    Yes but that's Rotherham, only one step better than Barnsley. I voted Irish but I have to say Sean Bean makes me go weak at the knees and I have no idea why, don't like blonds, not keen on yorkshire accents and he's not actually good looking. It's just the whole package.

At the moment he does quite a few voice overs for ads, I'm looking forward to the day when an entire ad break consists of Sean Bean's voice .............

BTW may accent can cross three counties in the space of one sentence. And is also effected by alcohol. When I'm really angry it's definitly Yorkshire, but otherwise can be any of Oxford, London, Lancashire and Black Country (which is not the same as Birmingham)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I have to say I'm partial to random Northern accents (not Geordie, Mancunian or Scouse though) - memories of Patrick Spiller on Casualty *sigh*
    in the doctors where i work we had a locum for about 6 months who jus looked so like him... hmmmmmmm

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    South African....
    *melts into a puddle on the floor*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    South African....
    *melts into a puddle on the floor*
    ooooh yes my optician is south african. not at all attractive guy, but i could listen to him forever.

i went to an england- scotland rugby game once hat was refereed by an south african + i had one of these headset thinsg that lets you hear all the referee's calls + i was in seventh heaven...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    ooooh yes my optician is south african. not at all attractive guy, but i could listen to him forever.

i went to an england- scotland rugby game once hat was refereed by an south african + i had one of these headset thinsg that lets you hear all the referee's calls + i was in seventh heaven...

lou xxx
    How odd, my optician is South African too!
    And I've never met anyone else who agrees with me.
    Score!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.