Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Yup - I think he's just become psychologically obsessed with the idea of going to Oxford or Cambridge which is not a healthy attitude to have.

Where else are you applying this year Edders???

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    apart from oxford, durham, york, sotton, bath, IC. got unconditional offers from york and bath so far, but i durham is my second choice. once i get an unconditional from them i can stop worrying about uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    apart from oxford, durham, york, sotton, bath, IC. got unconditional offers from york and bath so far, but i durham is my second choice. once i get an unconditional from them i can stop worrying about uni.
    I wouldn't worry about it - York, Bath and IC are good insitiutions too. You got excellent A Levels so Durham shouldn't really have a plausible reason to reject you. And if Oxford do its their loss.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't worry about it - York, Bath and IC are good insitiutions too. You got excellent A Levels so Durham shouldn't really have a plausible reason to reject you. And if Oxford do its their loss.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    thanks for the encouraging words

ReputationRep:
    Lol yup

trying to be all things to all ppl

if only politicians would admit that the only way to improve public services is to invest, and investment requires tax rises.

x-x-x-x-x-x-xx-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x
    er, no.

(Original post by vienna95)
    er, no.
    Er YES!

You cant magic money out of trees Vienna. I thought you had an ounce of sense.

(Original post by vienna95)
    er, no.
    And dont start by going on about 'we could save money by cutting bureaucracy' crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Er YES!

trying to be all things to all ppl...where? what policies?

state income is not directly tied to higher taxes..

ReputationRep:
    from another anon reputation poster - "Random statements unconnected to the subject...if you're having trouble following the subject ask for help don't just repeat the same old meaningless drivel."

in reply to,
    trying to be all things to all ppl

if only politicians would admit that the only way to improve public services is to invest, and investment requires tax rises
    Er YES!

i wrote:
    trying to be all things to all ppl...where? what policies?

state income is not directly tied to higher taxes..
    how is that random and unconnected...?

perhaps you can leave your drivel out of my profile. thanks.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.