Turn on thread page Beta

What's your ideal height for a man? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammy20)
    Why do stupid short women always demand tall men?
    If all tall men demanded women tall as them, all women such as your self would be shouting SHALLOW....but yet women feel its ok to be shallow about men's height.
    Women are the most 2 face B*****

btw I am 6'1, I write this, because its something I aways notice about women and they seem to get away with it.
    first of all, i have not demanded anything, i'm saying what i prefer to look at, if i was in-love with the guy height wouldn't even be an issue

secondly, you have no basis for calling me stupid or calling women two faced b...... for saying what they're attracted to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    you being 6'5 makes me smile. i always smile at freaks

i bet when you go bowling your shoes are like krusty
    Freaks? Someone has small man syndrome. Why don't you get back in your matchbox and leave the chat to the big boys? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    6ft - 6'2 .. anyway.. as long as he's taller then me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bete noire)
    I don't get it. You'd have to stand on a yellow pages
    Don't worry, I don't get it either. Friend is shorter than me and yet likes taller guys. I was like, wtf won't your neck hurt from looking up all the time?

Personally, taller than me is fine (I am 5'4"-5'5" so not really a problem).

ReputationRep:
    6ft ish. so anything between 5'11" and 6'4". im 5'8" so need a tall guy especially for when im wearing heels!

ReputationRep:
    Hah, its funny.depressing because it seems even the short girls wouldn't go for a shorter guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakey111)
    Your height won't get you very far with that conceited attitude!
    And yet, by some miracle, it does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talexe)
    This is depressing.
    this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Talexe)
    This is depressing.
    This is only 'ideal height' though! If a gorgeous guy came along but wasn't 6ft, girls wouldn't turn him down!

ReputationRep:
    6'3-6'8.

6 foot minimum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bete noire)
    Hah, its funny.depressing because it seems even the short girls wouldn't go for a shorter guy.
    looking at this thread it looks like we're gonna be extinct in the next 50 years :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
    Freaks? Someone has small man syndrome. Why don't you get back in your matchbox and leave the chat to the big boys? :cool:
    Anything above 6"3" in my books is abnormal and therefore freakish. I am sure most people would rather be a smaller than average height than be your height.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxmjam)
    Anything above 6"3" in my books is abnormal and therefore freakish. I am sure most people would rather be a smaller than average height than be your height.
    I'm sure the fact you label people above 6"3 freaks says a lot about how insecure you are about your own height.

Oh and remember I have a longer reach than you so watch your mouth titch. :p:

What is also interesting is how many women on here disagree with your ridiculous theory.

Nevermind, maybe your ma only asked for half a pint from the milkman?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure the fact you label people above 6"3 freaks says a lot about how insecure you are about your own height.

Oh and remember I have a longer reach than you so watch your mouth titch. :p:

What is also interesting is how many women on here disagree with your ridiculous theory.

Nevermind, maybe your ma only asked for half a pint from the milkman?
    There's no denying 6"5' is an abnormal height, abnormal = freakish, hense you are a freak. Not to mention all the disadvantages and difficulties you must / will face throughout life because of your abnormal height. Ooooh you have a longer reach than me! Threatening me with your abnormal arms? You must be hard as ****! E-hard anyway. Get back to your circus you lanky ****.

ReputationRep:
    Damn I'm only 5ft 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxmjam)
    There's no denying 6"5' is an abnormal height, abnormal = freakish, hense you are a freak. Not to mention all the disadvantages and difficulties you must / will face throughout life because of your abnormal height. Ooooh you have a longer reach than me! Threatening me with your abnormal arms? You must be hard as ****! E-hard anyway. Get back to your circus you lanky ****.
    It was a joke you muppet hence the smiley you have to put in for gimps like yourself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (get it?)

You need a lesson in English as well like but I can't be assed to give it to you.

Difficulties like what exactly by the way? Banged my head a few times like but more often than not it is an advantage.

It is you who is exhibiting the threatening behaviour actually, did I touch a nerve with the milkman comment? Never mind chin up, that way you can see where you're going.

ReputationRep:
    It was a joke you muppet hence the smiley you have to put in for gimps like yourself. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (get it?)

You need a lesson in English as well like but I can't be assed to give it to you.

Difficulties like what exactly by the way? Banged my head a few times like but more often than not it is an advantage.

It is you who is exhibiting the threatening behaviour actually, did I touch a nerve with the milkman comment? Never mind chin up, that way you can see where you're going.
    WELL IIIIIII

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere between 5'11 and 6'2. No way any taller than that as I'm 5ft 3.

Then again lots of people shorter than that are stil hawwt.

ReputationRep:
    5'6"-5'11"

I'm 5'6", never understood the tall guy thing (except for the purpose of wearing heels of course)! The closer to my height the better - better for kissing, better for hugging, better for taking it in turns to give each other piggy backs home after a night out

(Original post by Oxy)
    Damn I'm only 5ft 7
    perfect! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 6ft 2 and pretty happy with that. I'd still like to be a couple of inches taller, 6'4" would be a good height to be, especially for playing cricket!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.