http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nf_BaS2oqcc

thats the original
raceforthefishman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ate part of my maths teachers dinner today

then some epic flirtatious behaviour with my biology teacher....
:ninja:
must stop
Revolution is my Name
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
this isn't something I did (I really don't have the bologues) , but someone in my Biology class spent the entirety of their biology mock exam writing a letter of complaint about how bad the teacher (who he knew would be marking the exam) is. first lesson with her tomorrow after the exam, so should be interesting
Memphis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by didgeridoo12uk)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nf_BaS2oqcc

thats the original
That's the one. It was too good to pass up on. Especially when we discovered we actually had a suitable outfit
h-star
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
oh i also forgot to add that we taped some boy to the table in art... he had a huge afro. and we left him there screaming for the whole of lunch...
dan001
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by h-star)
oh i also forgot to add that we taped some boy to the table in art... he had a huge afro. and we left him there screaming for the whole of lunch...
:p:
geminibubblegum
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
We have a latin teacher who we ahted
so we locked metronomes in a locked locker
it actually drove her to the point of denial
DreamGirlx
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Angelil)
Actually, there are three mistakes:

Things you did/have done in class which you thought you wouldn't have dared to do.

Corrected.
oh god give it a rest! No one CARES! I'm sick to death of people nit picking other people's posts, some people don't come on here and bother to check everything they write because they don't expect it to be 'marked' by someone else! It's so incredibly lame! (Feel free to correct me aswell btw, no doubt I will have made many 'mistakes' as well)

Haha pheww, rant over, sorry just felt the need because it's been doing my head in. (Not just you, obviously)
theronkinator
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
All the stuff we did was mostly by accident.
Diomedes
Badges: 2
Report 9 years ago
Sex shouting competition.
wannabe mexican
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I once mooned my teacher and she wan't too impressed.

We also played the game ********, a game involving saying ******** as loud as possible without getting caught. This then evolved into words we found funny at the time like tampon, menstration and the hardest of all was masturbation-all those sylables.
Davezk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Went down the shop in the middle of a lesson.
chronicles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
In my opinion, it seriously depends on the teacher you have. I know of people who have gone into the teachers' toilet and saran wrapped the toilet seat such that pee spilled all over the place. And this was because the teacher they had was exremely cool.

I also know of students who have gotten reprimanded severely for asking the teacher "What's your weight". Some teachers even go ballistic over seeing food in class.
ChosenOne
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Threw the entire classes German excercises books in the bin. lol good times. Teacher was like 'I'm going to have to carry out an investigation', as if a crime had been comitted.

Set of a foam fire extinguisher in a science lab- that stuff goes everywhere, completely didn't expect that.

Threw eggs through classroom windows, it was the last day of Year 11.

Locked a teacher into her classroom, I got on well with her though and she saw the funny side.

I went to a comp. Obviously. I actually miss school sometimes ...
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I did loads of stupid things to piss off the teachers at school, although the funniest thing that jumps out for its comedy value was storming out of a lesson in no less than three attempts ....

Basically, I got incredibly angry with one of my colleagues in an IT lesson in one of the computer rooms, and decided to storm out (post-screaming, obviously). Once I got to the door, I realised I'd forgotten to log off, so I walked all the way back across the room and did so (calmly, might I add, apparantly forgetting all about my ire briefly) ... then proceeded to act angry again and storm off.

Then caught the door mid-slam on my way out again, suddenly discovered I'd left my pen behind, returned to collect it and then finally storming out properly.

It was incredibly bizarre at the time. :eyeball:.
Red Alert
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
played paper basket ball with the teachers pocket being the basket
broke a chair leg and set t up so that the teacher sat on it....he did and fell straight onto the floor :P
shot pellets across the class at people
went to sleep a number of times without being caught
i know someone who spat in the teachers tea also

most probably more but cant remember...
psychocustard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Put ink in my chemistry teacher's coffee in year 10

Got drunk before History. Nazis have never been so interesting or funny.

Pfft, I can't think of anything else. But I haven't been the best behaved child since year 11 :rolleyes:
*Stargirl*
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
teacher: (talking about knee problems) yes after years of walking up mountains ive got that problem now. its what happenes after you turn 30
me: man, thats so old!
teacher: err..excuse me!
me: oh..sorry, i didnt mean...i mean that to us anyone over the age of 24 is..urrhm
teacher: ok, stop digging a hole for yourself now
..awkward silence..
*Stargirl*
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
teacher:you missed your french conversation lesson. WHY!
me: my rabbit was really ill and i urgently had to take her to the vet..
teacher: ppfffft!
Angelil
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DreamGirlx)
oh god give it a rest! No one CARES! I'm sick to death of people nit picking other people's posts, some people don't come on here and bother to check everything they write because they don't expect it to be 'marked' by someone else! It's so incredibly lame! (Feel free to correct me aswell btw, no doubt I will have made many 'mistakes' as well)

Haha pheww, rant over, sorry just felt the need because it's been doing my head in. (Not just you, obviously)
I don't correct EVERYONE - I just think that someone who so outwardly aspires to one of the best universities in the world should know basic English grammar. They're hardly typos - they're the utterances of someone who doesn't know what they're doing.

And since I'm here...I'm glad I don't teach some of you...some of the things you've done to your teachers are horrific :eek:

(Original post by chronicles)
Some teachers even go ballistic over seeing food in class.
Thankfully I am not one of those teachers

I also know of students who have gotten reprimanded severely for asking the teacher "What's your weight".
Why would you even want to know that? :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (253)
27.23%
No (676)
72.77%

Watched Threads