Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevko)
    Yes, you can find plenty of IB papers. You just look for links in this thread (I posted here all I found). Or you use all search engines you know.
    However, if you want paper that is not from very common subject, it is much harder (almost impossible) to find: Just try to find any paper from Latin. If you know any place with papers, that is not mentioned in this thread, you post link here (unless owner of the site wishes otherwise).
    i was just commenting..i don't search any papers since i dont need them yet
    the hell will come NEXT YEAR :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. Would anyone have May 2004 and November 2004 Math Methods SL papers? And if possible: Economics HL in French - May 2004 and Biology SL in French - May 2004. Pls. PM if you have em. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I was able to find the EconomicsSL May 2002 paper 1 and 2 but have not been able to find the Markscheme. Does anyone have these? Also trying to find GermanB HLIf you know where I can find these I would really appreciate it
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john_c)
    For now, I have Physics, Biology SL papers with Markschemes but will sonn get the others. Anyone that needs them please tell me. I have them in pdf format
    Hi, my daughter is doing the IB this May and it would be great if you could e-mail the Bio SL Papers to <email address removed>

Many thanks and good luck,

Linda Hain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john_c)
    For now, I have Physics, Biology SL papers with Markschemes but will sonn get the others. Anyone that needs them please tell me. I have them in pdf format
    I would like to have Physics HL past year papers for year 2002 with markschemes. Thanks. Please e-mail me at <email address removed> with the subject as Physics HL. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    can ne one pass me IB Physics May 2004 HL papers
    ???
    i wud appreciate u very much for ur help!^^
    <email address removed>

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has IB Economics past papers plz send it to <email address removed>
    I really need it for:
    HL; Economics, French, Geography

Thx!!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have Physics HL, Chemistry HL and Math HL for year 2004 May. My e.amil address is <email address removed>

ReputationRep:
    Can any-1 send me past papers of any of the following subjects?
    HL; Economics, Geography, French
    SL; English, biology
    <email address removed>
    URGENT!!!! Thx any-1 who is so kind to send this stuff
    (ps: can't open litenhouse...)

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the November 2004 Physics SL exam? I have my physics mock exam tomorro so I would really appreciate if anyone had that!! thanks a bunch

ReputationRep:
    hi!

if possible, could anyone send me past papers for:

Math(HL)
    Physics(HL)
    Geography(HL)
    Computer Science(SL)

this would be very cool, since our teachers have not given us any questions from past papers...

thank you!!!

my email:<email address removed>

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    i need papers for
    IB HL English
    IB HL Biology
    IB SL Chemistry
    IB SL Math Methods
    All help will be much appreciated, and i will return the favour in any way possible...
    The bottom line,
    PLEASE HELP ME!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by finittz)
    Yes..there is a site which i am starting up where you can get past ib exams.

www.ibexams.tk

I have a few, but if anyone with IB papers, any year, and any subject could send me them so that i can upload them for everyone, that would be a BIG help. If you like i can recognize on the site that you gave them to me. Send them to>>
    <email address removed>
    I have large collection, however, now I am not willing to upload them anywhere. I uploaded them (almos all) to the ftp mentioned in another thread. And ftp is down now.
    Also, I think my collection is too big for your site (or can you take 800MB?).
    Well, if you want any of these papers, you should ask owner of "the ftp mentioned in another thread" (yes, it is gui.homeftp.org).

ReputationRep:
    Hey...There is now an FTP Server where everyone can download and upload files. It's only been open for one day and i've gotten over 800mb of data downloaded. However, there has only been 1 file uploaded. Plz upload...

The link is ftp://ibexams.myftp.org

Make sure to download the "download me first!!" file for file naming conventions.

ReputationRep:
    I need past papers (ib math methods SL)
    I have some HL
    Thank-u

ReputationRep:
    For some reason, I cant access the site either on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. While in Mozilla FireFox the dialog box displays that there is an invalid home directory, on IE another dialogue box appears asking me to provide a username and password, which I do not have.

ReputationRep:
    try using ftp software, you can find good free ones like smartftp

ReputationRep:
    can ne1 locate Chem HL nov 2004 or even Bio Sl nov 2004 im willing to trade may 2004 for the nov.

ReputationRep:
    look at sig...

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I really would appreciate if u could send me the markschemes for math methods may 2002 p.2.,
    nov 2001 p.1 and p.2
    and nov 2002, p.1
    My university entrance depends on my math grade
    Thnks tons
    <email address removed>

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.