Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Bhaal85)
    good looking guy with not so very good looking grades = unlucky mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *-mjg-*)
    we'll see who laughing when I'm on the pull at LSE.

good looking guy at LSE= very good time!
    face facts... LSE wont accept you. TVU might though, so thats something to be happy about...

(Original post by edders)
    face facts... LSE wont accept you. TVU might though, so thats something to be happy about...
    TVU at a push ;-

ReputationRep:
    Aw harsh, give the guy a break...I didn't crack up laughing at the rest of this thread, nope...honest... They said it couldn't be done and men still landed on the moon...

ReputationRep:
    Part of me really hopes that this guy does get into LSE, you know the same part of me that hopes Boris Johnson will one day become leader of the tory party. You know it's all an act but you can't help but love it!

i think every1 should lay off mjg.

he has dreams and aspirations at least - may god give him the power to fullfill them.

good luck mate.

cheers! LSE hear i ***!!! lock up ur daughters!!!!!!!!!!!yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!1

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.