Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
    I kinda agree, people can lay much more shocking and worser things on Israel's doorstep than this...

You're a bigot too then aren't you?

Not everything has to be shocking and worse, i just read it and thought i'd share.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo156)
    erm Im not proud of iran, I havent even been there.
    But you called criticism of Iran Islamophobic, clearly conflating the 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    nice one, i hope you won't mind when i compare The zionist regime to the nazi one.
    Then pray tell me if indeed Israel wants more chaos and war and no peace why haven't they just exteminated the Palestinians?

It doesn't make sense.

ReputationRep:
    Where is TSR advertising, outside of the JSA centre?
    No, in the backstreets of Iran. Just under several pikes, displaying the severed heads of infidels, rape victims and homosexuals. I soon realised that Iran was not exactly the best holiday destination, but at least I discovered TSR from it.

What are you attempting to point out with your pathetic JSA retort? That people on JSA are un-intelligent? To think, people label me as someone who makes generalisations. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJ1)
    I think what PeeWee is saying is that simply criticising a government is not racist; what is racist is criticising it in a way deliberately calculated to play on the feelings of a race/religion etc.

So making criticism of israel is fine, making criticism of israel based on illogical comparisons that you know will upset jews is not fine.

its kind of like if i insisted on calling the government of iran the "paedophile government" because they are muslims and lots of racists make a big deal about Mohummed's wife or whatever (i am totally ignorant on this issue)... you see? there is no reason to do it beyond insulting muslims.
    yes, but IIRC i haven't made such illogical comparisons.

Comparing Saudi arabia to Iran is like comparing zionists to the Nazis, the Jews are lucky saudi is not as independant as Iran.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

answer the question on the ghetto uprising please
    I would say the situation between Gaza and the ghettos is that there is no question the Gaza situation is self inflicted, while the Jews were placed in ghettos not as a response to Jews killing Germans but as a response to Jews being Jews so if you are trying to conflate the situation epic fail is on the horizon. More to the point Jews in the ghetto rising also exclusively aimed for Germany military... so morally are miles ahead of the Palestinians.

Comparing Saudi arabia to Iran is like comparing zionists to the Nazis, the Jews are lucky saudi is not as independant as Iran.
    Sorry I didn't mean to imply they are on the same levels of authoritarian but nevertheless western Muslims do like to minimize the link between Islam and these states.

ReputationRep:

well good! i am glad to hear it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PeeWeeDan)
    But you called criticism of Iran Islamophobic, clearly conflating the 2.
    No he didn't, c'mon be reasonable now, M E , he was commenting on the second part of the post he quoted. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't answered any of my Q's.
    Not that I really care only it shows.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frostmage)
    Then pray tell me if indeed Israel wants more chaos and war and no peace why haven't they just exteminated the Palestinians?

It doesn't make sense.
    cuz they know that if they try, they wont stand a chance. simples

ReputationRep:
    I would say the situation between Gaza and the ghettos is that there is no question the Gaza situation is self inflicted, while the Jews were placed in ghettos not as a response to Jews killing Germans but as a response to Jews being Jews so if you are trying to conflate the situation epic fail is on the horizon. More to the point Jews in the ghetto rising also exclusively aimed for Germany military... so morally are miles ahead of the Palestinians.
    Something about the way you wrote that was just extremely good!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by artemisa)
    No, in of the backstreets of Iran. Just under several pikes, displaying the severed heads of infidels, rape victims and homosexuals. I soon realised that Iran was not exactly the best holiday destination, but at least I discovered TSR from it.
    Dom Joly liked it, each to their own I suppose... where in Iran did u go then? :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    What an islamaphobic idiot you are!
    Provide a more original, constructive retort in future, which does not make you look like an imbecile.

The word, the concept, 'Islamophobia' is a device used to stifle legitimate criticism of the religion. It is a false and flawed concept. A phobia means an irrational fear, there is nothing irrational about siding against an ideology developed over a thousand years ago, which (for example) is in disagreement with the theory of evolution.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    Then Israel really needs to check it's nukes are working. Israel could exterminate the Arab race in an afternoon... just like the US could exterminate the human race. Such questions are ridiculous because Israel would never try to commit genocide.

ReputationRep:
    now your just being childish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neville 'Facking' Bartos)
    Dom Joly liked it, each to their own I suppose... where in Iran did u go then? :shifty:

Guys can we keep Iran out of this, whether Iran is a lovely place or a dark evil authoritarian regime I don't know, I thought it was rather nice, but it is entirely irrelevant.

ReputationRep:
    What are they hoping to achieve by doing this? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Then Israel really needs to check it's nukes are working. Israel could exterminate the Arab race in an afternoon... just like the US could exterminate the human race. Such questions are ridiculous because Israel would never try to commit genocide.
    hahahahaha again, ur a joke. and the rest of the cowardly clan. 'Never commit genocide' hmph. again, can i remind you of the 1000+ palestinians killed? if thats not genocide, i might as well call hitler innocent!

ReputationRep:
    Guys can we keep Iran out of this, whether Iran is a lovely place or a dark evil authoritarian regime I don't know, I thought it was rather nice, but it is entirely irrelevant.
    Erm, IIRC, your side brought it up.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha again, ur a joke. and the rest of the cowardly clan. 'Never commit genocide' hmph. again, can i remind you of the 1000+ palestinians killed? if thats not genocide, i might as well call hitler innocent!
    My question was an answer.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.