Alcohol - Allow ******* yourself up Watch

johnbrown
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I am boring and quite stupid. I can't have fun without alcohol

Well hardly ever.. obviously some exceptions but I find most fun to have had when drunk or looking back on drunk experiences at least. I have never considered the effects to my health
ArtGoblin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm very shy but when I drink I am not shy. And it is very good. Alcohol should be prescribed on the NHS for shy people.
rob6709
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Because i like it and can afford to do them. If people have a problem with that then its their problem. Nothing to do with me. There are bigger problems in society than binge drinking and drugs.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Phonicsdude)
Why do you do it? Why do you cause yourself needless harm by drinking, smoking or taking drugs or whatever else you do that causes you harm.

Can't you have fun without it?

Are you that stupid. You dont see pandas drinking and they're cute.

Serious thread btw.
MYOB Perhaps?
Phonicsdude
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
In light of the increasingly repetitive responses I will leave the last word to Benny:

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Great thread: now do the exact same one replacing alcohol with weed/MDMA and marvel at the hypopricy. :yep:
CHEM1STRY
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
After an introduction of panda sex doggy-style, I am fiding it rather difficult to take this thread seriously.
xkarenlouisex
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Phonicsdude)
Why do you do it? Why do you cause yourself needless harm by drinking, smoking or taking drugs or whatever else you do that causes you harm.

Can't you have fun without it?

Are you that stupid. You dont see pandas drinking and they're cute.

Serious thread btw.
That panda is seriously cute the first picture :P

& to the alcohol and drugs I like a drink and often have a good sesh in town, often regret not remembering the last niht which leads me to say i'm never drinking that much again, but i do, however I do think you can have just as much fun without it and I don't agree with drugs they wreck lives and cause alot of problems speaking from first hand experience here.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (186)
18.96%
No (590)
60.14%
Not really bothered about them (205)
20.9%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise