I could barely hit a man lol

Look at what Chris Brown done to Rihanna...Its just so wrong
LiveFastDieYoung
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Vampyrcorn)
Women aren't 'allowed' to hit men, stop making stuff up. And if a man retaliates in self defence then it is allowed
no the response has to be proportional taking into account the circumstances, woman came at a bloke with a knife, fair enough blat her, a woman is not going to injure you severely by slapping you, if she attacks you with nails you would be justified in restraining her. she would have to be going absolutely crazy for you to legally be able to deck her one...
Freudian
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I believe in equality etc,if a female slaps a male,the male should be allowed to slap the female back BUT only with the same force she applied on him- Obviously that will not happen therefore a male should not slap a female.
In cases of self-defence then it's different on both sides.
butthead7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
its ok for women to punch guys cus it doesn't really hurt. If a guy punched a girl you might really hurt her.
Paralakir
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I regularly lay a severe beat-down on my girlfriend. It keeps her in line and lets her know who's in charge of the relationship.
Irrelevance
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If a female is going to attack me with a serious intent to harm, I wouldn't hesitate to lay the smackdown personally
Daina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Regardless of gender, if someone hits you, surely the best thing to do is restrain them to stop the situation escalating?
Although, if I did hit a guy in the face, I would expect to be hit back.
Jingers
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Irrelevance)
If a female is going to attack me with a serious intent to harm, I wouldn't hesitate to lay the smackdown personally
PUT THAT JABRONIE BACK IN HER PLACE!

But seriously, if you're a feminist campaigning for equal rights, don't complain when you get hit after hitting someone and if you believe in equality, don't complain when you get hit after hitting someone.
786_786
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
totaly agree! fianlly someone else who thinks that! if a woman hits you, you should hit her back!
hafa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jingers)
PUT THAT JABRONIE BACK IN HER PLACE!

But seriously, if you're a feminist campaigning for equal rights, don't complain when you get hit after hitting someone and if you believe in equality, don't complain when you get hit after hitting someone.
Haha I agree with you right here.
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well hitting back is a bit far, I'd grab her by the arms and shake her until she calms down, whether she hits me or starts making a scene in public
Galatea
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't think any reasonable person thinks its just acceptable for a woman to hit a man (unless in self defence etc obviously), its just generally more serious/shocking when a man hits a woman for the simple reason that they are the physically stronger sex; that video illustrates this amply; he clearly hits her a lot harder than she hit him, which is why people reacted more to him hitting her.

btw, some of the comments on the youtube videos are quite distasteful... basically glorifying voilence against women. I do feel slightly sorry for that man though, who clearly just reacted on instinct to being hit - you could see the 'oh ****' expression on his face the moment he did it - should have shown more self control though.
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
To be honest this woman deserved it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IvmD...eature=related

She's vile
Rosaaa
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Women hit men?! What?!
I wouldn't dare, not properly anyways.
Maybe playfully, no harm intended.
Ewan
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If a women hit me, I wouldn't hit her back, but I'd make sure she didn't hit me again. Tbh violence is no good anyway
Barden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i literally cannot hit girls though....even in self defence i've never been able to do it.....just feels so dishonourable i guess
Ministerdonut
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I was in a relationship with a girl who was violent and I had enough one day and she bounced off a few walls.But it was ages of what started with accusations and progessed to slaps and throwing anything that came to hand at me.She went over the line when she hit me in front of my friends and as soon as we were back at her flat and she got in my face again when I told her she was out of order I just saw red trashing her front room before I left too.She still wanted me back and sent me constant texts and phonecalls for mths.

I can't stand bullies and once knocked a bloke out for pushing a girl on her arse making a joke about her weight but she used her sex in my view to bully me.
CaptainWentworth
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
***** would get hit back. fact.
This.
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jennybean)
And I'm sorry but I do think that if you are hit by somebody much smaller and weaker than you, regardless of their sex, if you're going to hit them back you should at least have the decency to try and restrict the damage you inflict upon them to the same sort of level they've inflicted upon you. This obviously applies to hitting a woman back if she's hit you first.
no,

woman slaps man
man thinks - ***** il whack her back, wait now shes a woman, weaker and more frail than me, if i hit her full strength i may really hurt her, break something, twist her head of her shoulders, kill her. No il use half strength, actually no make that a third, no a quarter strength.
TAP

in reality it would go
woman slaps man
man think - ***** and does one of two things flight or fight, flight he does nothing but look shocked and wounded or fight and
BLAM.

There would be little conciouss thought involved.

In reality i dont hold with hitting women at all, i think its a cowardly act, however if i was being seriously attacked by a woman (or by a man) then i would defend myself as nessecary, and whilst i doubt i would punch i most certainly would throw her away and probably quite forcfully
neverumind
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would try to restrain her if she tried anything funny. Never hit a girl!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (34)
28.33%
No (86)
71.67%

Watched Threads