Rape Fantasy Watch

manderlay in flames
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by jackal441)
OMG this thread is disgusting!

you guys obvs have no idea what rape entails (ie did you batter her unconsious with a bar b4 you "raped"?; No? then its not rape!)

i knew a person once (he killed himself last yeat) who watched rape ...erm videos... his quote was "the annoying thing is that you can tell when its not real" :o:o
This is not true, in many cases of marital rape no force is used. You really think a 14 stone man needs to batter a woman unconscious to dominate her? There's also the argument (which I'm not sure I agree with) often used in court that some women, when in a threatening situation would "freeze" and not actually resist because of the fear.
DominF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If it wasn't perfectly obvious already... Enjoying rape fantasies does NOT mean enjoying rape.
ktib
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
I have personally never had rape fantasies or heard of anyone having them
Phonicsdude
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Women respond to dominance. Real rape would be horrible to those who have rape fantasies. Rape fantasies are a good and healthy sign of femininity!
Desert_Roach
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Damn people. If I enjoy playing Manhunt, does it mean I want to go kill people in the most gruesome way possible while someone else videotapes it? **** no.

Saying rape fantasy is on the same level as enjoying real rape is saying playing violent vidoe games is the same as enjoying actual violence.

For ****'s sakes, don't be those people. Our grandparents were those people. I had hoped we grew out of that.
jackal441
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by manderlay in flames)
This is not true, in many cases of marital rape no force is used. You really think a 14 stone man needs to batter a woman unconscious to dominate her? There's also the argument (which I'm not sure I agree with) often used in court that some women, when in a threatening situation would "freeze" and not actually resist because of the fear.
sorry im not 14 stone so i usually use a bar -.-

all im saying is that rape must involve a certain amount of violence (which is not good for any relationship???? and if you think it is then you should be ashamed of yourself!!)

ive heard stories tof bfs punching their gfs in the throat just b4 ........ so its better COME ON that is not on??!?!
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ive heard stories tof bfs punching their gfs in the throat just b4 ........ so its better COME ON that is not on??!?!
it's up to couples what they want to do. as long as both partners are consenting what's the problem?

you shouldn't label something as bad for a relationship just because it's not something you enjoy.
jackal441
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
it's up to couples what they want to do. as long as both partners are consenting what's the problem?

you shouldn't label something as bad for a relationship just because it's not something you enjoy.
so your saying that you are directly in support of S and M relationships are you DEATH.DROP ... S&M >?>>?
death.drop
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
so your saying that you are directly in support of S and M relationships are you DEATH.DROP ... S&M >?>>?
:rofl:
ophqui
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by AshleyT)
I hope you mean 'pretend' gang rape because otherwise thats completely ******* bollox.
The amount of people i know who were gang raped or raped went on to commit suicide. My aunt was gang raped and because you become so swollen down their, they cut her with a knife to open her more so don't give me that.
The other day i was visiting a mental hospital and there was an old woman in there shouting 'do you wanna know me? Why im here? i was dragged at 13 years old into the woods by two boys...and i could never tell my mother!!'

Sorry if i seem so angry but i think its justified....actual rape is not enjoyable, it is a penetration of your soul, it is more then a physical act, it slowly kills your insides....and let it be clear, you are consenting to 'rape' therefore it is not 'rape'.
somebody missed the joke completely :rolleyes:

sorry to hear about your aunt, thats disgusting
jackal441
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by death.drop)
:rofl:
lols im glad you appreciate my sarcastic humour..

i usually get beaten up for that at school ;(
username158544
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If there are actually girls out there who fantasise about rape, why don't they set up a networking site so that the sickos who actually commit rape on innocent victims can act out their perversion on people who don't mind? That way they won't have to kill their victims after as well, so that's a bonus.
I think I've hit upon a good idea there...Rapebook.com
Enchanté
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
One of my friends has a rape fantasy she never shuts up about it. :s:
But apparently quite a few people do.
Izzen
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Rape fantasies are perfectly normal in both boys and girls. However, having the fantasy does not mean you condone actual rape (obviously).
DealerG
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
http://www.holysmoke.org/fem/fem0238.htm

In my book, rape fantasies aren't normal. I haven't had any sort of fantasy involving rape and I think it's the start of serious sexual perversion.
Creepy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by yodude888)
What's black, has eight legs and makes women scream?
Go on...
yodude888
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Creepy)
Go on...
Gang rape.

I mean, a spider. Um yeah.
JohnWigan
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You tried it out in a park???

what exactly did you do???
Creepy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by yodude888)
Gang rape.

I mean, a spider. Um yeah.
Oh **** man! Lol... That's bad.
laeof
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by silverbolt)
hes being ironic the 5 people who enjoy the gang rape are the rapers the one who doesnt is the rapee.

and OP its normal
Oh, sorry.
I tend to get angry very quickly about these things and from my post it's evident why
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (281)
80.52%
Leave (68)
19.48%

Watched Threads