Turn on thread page Beta

Liking younger guys... watch

Announcements
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    rigt wel im 17

ReputationRep:
    I've always liked younger guys. My first love (I cringe at that phrase, as it was unrequited), was a year younger than me and even then I was only about 16.

I'm 23 in a couple of months, but don't feel any older than 18 - so I tend to like the 18-20 year olds more as well... I feel like I'm still on their 'playing field' because I'm not as experienced as most 23 year olds lol.

ReputationRep:
    Older girls ... that is so gross !!!!

besides when these guys man up and realise that you are not the only ones who think they r fit they will move on..

youwont really b treated as their equal .. bc they cant associate with your feelings

+ at their age . nothing is forever so..

(Original post by i_am_disco)
    Maybe you're just immature?

I had an older girlfriend for years an she was definately a bit childish for her age

mull it over xD
    I'm not immature. I'm guessing that they are just more fun and can actually have a laugh!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    don't worry, my aunty was 31 when she was attracted to me. i was 18 then. ever since i have sexual fantasies about her

:lolwut:

Theres a younger guy thats interested in me, i kinda like him, but worried what people will think.. i get paranoid about that stuff. I think im gonna wait till hes 18 and see if anything could come of it.

Its just annoying that people automatically think a younger girl and older guy is fine. If you fit together, then it shouldn't matter. And if you think about it, in a few years time, it wont matter at all!

(Original post by RNBen)
    As long as they are legal then it is not a problem.
    :ditto:
    I am attracted to people my own age or younger. I am scared of getting old.

ReputationRep:
    as long as they are 16, hit it|!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not immature. I'm guessing that they are just more fun and can actually have a laugh!
    I wasn't accussing you of that, sorry butt.

All I'm saying is that was the case of my Ex-girlfriend, she was very childish indeed.

I suppose you're as young/old as you feel? Plus sometimes people don't look their age, I'm 19 and I can easily pass for my mid 20's or at least people tell me.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.