Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    He is a ledgend.

ReputationRep:
    all the haters why dont you call his radio show and try debate him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo156)
    :facepalm2: mixing with dictators makes you worse than someone who has murdered millions?

Do you think rationally?
    So, you know exactly how George Galloway would act if he were to hold power?

Hitler didn't murder anyone, engage your brain. He ordered the murdering of people, in-line with his fascist ideologies. I wouldn't put it past someone who is practically a Muslim extremist themselves, in carrying out similar actions.

Are you that naive to believe that if Islamic extremists were in power, they would just leave the Jews, homosexuals and non-believers alone?

he did travel from the UK to gaza to help them. :rolleyes:
    Yes, that really reveals his intentions. Politicians have carried out charitable acts for decades, in attempt to win votes. You really don't have a clue.

ReputationRep:
    Funny how all the recognised TSR Muslims in this thread are praising the man. They are obviously stupid enough to be hypnotised and manipulated by him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by artemisa)
    You don't honestly believe his intentions were moral? Do you think he actually cares about the suffering in Gaza?
    What other possible reason could there be for going all the way to Gaza if he didn't really care about the people there? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    So, you know exactly how George Galloway would act if he were to hold power?

Hitler didn't murder anyone, engage your brain. He ordered the murdering off people, in-line with his fascist ideologies. I wouldn't put it past someone who is practically a Muslim extremist themselves, in carrying out similar actions.

Are you that naive to believe that if Islamic extremists were in power, they would just leave the Jews, homosexuals and non-believers alone?

Yes, that really reveals his intentions. Politicians have carried out charitable acts for decades, in attempt to win votes. You really don't have a clue.
    So opposing the war on iraq and helping gazan families makes you an islamic extremist?

George Galloway won't hold power (like prime minister).... i tell you being islamaphobic has made you paranoid!

So Galloway is worse than Hitler because hitler ordered the murder of millions and galloway ..... won a safe labour seat in bethnal green, acted like a cat and helped some gazans.

I think you need help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farhan)
    What other possible reason could there be for going all the way to Gaza if he didn't really care about the people there? :lolwut:
    Finger up to the UK government. What surprises me was he hasn't been done for providing monetary aid to a terrorist organisation.

Loved his reception in Egypt though :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Hitler didn't murder anyone.
    "you holocaust denying anti-semite..."

That video was great, I favourited it.

ReputationRep:
    Hitler didn't murder anyone, engage your brain.
    I knew you were islamaphobic .... but denying the holocoast and indirectly murdering millions of soviets?

You have lost touch with reality!

ReputationRep:
    So opposing the war on iraq and helping gazan families makes you an islamic extremist?

George Galloway won't hold power (like prime minister).... i tell you being islamaphobic has made you paranoid!

So Galloway is worse than Hitler because hitler ordered the murder of millions and galloway ..... won a safe labour seat in bethnal green, acted like a cat and helped some gazans.

I think you need help.
    Your naivety and the fact that you are so blinded by your bigoted, religious zealotism amazes me.

He is practically in bed with terrorists, dictators and Islamic extremists. What you are saying is almost as farcical as me claiming that all Nick Griffin has done is address the downfalls of multiculturalism and aim to help traditional British society.

Supporting/condoning dictators and Islamic terrorists who have murdered people is acceptable? I think you are the one who needs to educate yourself and attain "help".

You obviously misunderstood my intention and the context of that statement. I believe that Galloway and his government (if elected) would be not much different, or even worse then Nazi Germany or Nick Griffin's BNP Britain.

ReputationRep:
    Your naivety and the fact that you are so blinded by your bigoted, religious zealotism amazes me.

He is practically in bed with terrorists, dictators and Islamic extremists. What you are saying is almost as farcical as me claiming that all Nick Griffin has done is address the downfalls of multiculturalism and aim to help traditional British society.

Supporting/condoning dictators and Islamic terrorists who have murdered people is acceptable? I think you are the one who needs to educate yourself and attain "help".

You obviously misunderstood my intention and the context of that statement. I believe that Galloway and his government (if elected) would be not much different, or even worse then Nazi Germany or Nick Griffin's BNP Britain.
    stop giving me a headache, call his radio show. make a post before you do and we l all tune in to listen to you getting put in your place.

ReputationRep:

:lolwut: when have i said anything extremist? (unless you consider calling israeli soldiers terrorists.)

Unlike you I believe dialogue is the only way to peace.

Well actually I'd like to see you prove that ... meeting saddam in the 90's does not make him a terrorist.

remember this is third time I've asked you for proof ... will it be third time lucky?

ReputationRep:
    I am still haunted by his appearance on Celebrity Big Brother three years ago, where he proved himself to be the most petty, immature, mean-minded, and manipulative contestant in the whole house.

He disgusted me and my whole family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephyrose23)
    I am still haunted by his appearance on Celebrity Big Brother three years ago, where he proved himself to be the most petty, immature, mean-minded, and manipulative contestant in the whole house.

He disgusted me and my whole family.
    the cat thing was creepy! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I knew you were islamaphobic .... but denying the holocoast and indirectly murdering millions of soviets?

You have lost touch with reality!
    This "Islamophobe" retort is becoming extremely repetitive and droning from you. Are you that unable to provide a substantial counter-argument, that you must resort to pathetic, leftie-induced ad-hominem attacks? I mean, it's not even a good ad-hominem attack. "Islamophobe" is quite simply a false concept, applied by Muslims and soppy lefties, in an attempt to retaliate to an argument that they disagree with.

Hitler did not physically carry out murder, he ordered his military forces to carry out such acts. Is your brain not capable of understanding this?

I'd rather not go by your flawed semantics, so If we go by the definition of murder within common law jurisdictions, it is the "act (actus reus) of killing a person". Actus reus is a "bodily movement whether voluntary or involuntary."

ReputationRep:
    This "Islamophobe" retort is becoming extremely repetitive and droning from you. Are you that unable to provide a substantial counter-argument, that you must resort to pathetic, leftie-induced ad-hominem attacks? I mean, it's not even a good ad-hominem attack. "Islamophobe" is quite simply a false concept, applied by Muslims and soppy lefties, in an attempt to retaliate to an argument that they disagree with.

Hitler did not physically carry out murder, he ordered his military forces to carry out such acts. Is your brain not capable of understanding this?

I'd rather not go by your flawed semantics, so If we go by the definition of murder within common law jurisdictions, it is the "act (actus re
    us) of killing a person". Actus reus is a "bodily movement whether voluntary or involuntary."
    Well without proof (where is it? ) to back up your claims i cannot argue properly as there's nothing to argue against. Its you making anti-islamic statements and me asking you for proof.

So get some proof and then we'll debate ... And Hitler was a very bad man killing millions and triggering a world war. So dont give us some crappy technicalities! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just a blow-hard attention seeker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marco1)
    Just a blow-hard attention seeker.
    :ditto:

All accusations no proof!

ReputationRep:
    Well without proof (where is it? ) to back up your claims i cannot argue properly as there's nothing to argue against. Its you making anti-islamic statements and me asking you for proof.

So get some proof and then we'll debate ... And Hitler was a very bad man killing millions and triggering a world war. So dont give us some crappy technicalities! :rolleyes:
    Proof for what, exactly? My opinions?

You keep crying for "proof", like some broken record. You are like a foghorn, actually. All I hear from you is "I want proof", "Islamophobe", why don't you change the record and actually provide some substantial counter-arguments? Demanding proof is probably the most infantile and weakest act of retaliation in the book, what is it you want proof for exactly? Or is this just your flawed attempt at retaliation? Most of the threads you refer to were deleted as they descended into argumentation (like this one). Someone who always tries to dig up past debates, in an attempt to discredit the current one is obviously someone who cannot provide anything substantial to the current one.

What exactly would "proof" solve for you? It doesn't change my argument or point of view.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.