Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undiscovered)
    What I mean is I just don't like the smell of the spray, it's a little intoxicating (not really but I can't find the words right now lol). Tresemme actually has a proper scent, if that makes sense. I have no problems with my shampoo and conditioner either :p:

Oh yeah, the actual smell of the spray is just ...eurgh (ish) .. {weird, basically} lol.. but after using it my hair is all good.. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I used to do it every other week. But I've gotten lazy and gone the last few weeks with my hair its natural self.

ReputationRep:
    very rarely, I use my straighteners to curl my hair.

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty rare. I don't do much to my hair because I like that it's naturally wavy. My best friend calls it hippie hair, though I just cut off 13 inches of it 2 months ago.

ReputationRep:
    I have naturally straight hair- so never!

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I wash it as it's naturally very curly, so a few times a week.

ReputationRep:
    Never straighten it bc it's naturally so...I curl it though. Only for special occasions

ReputationRep:
    Well I wash it every 2 days, so then. The next day when I wake up I normally don't need to, sometimes I just redo bits of it.

ReputationRep:
    Used to do it everytime I washed my hair, so every other day to every 2 days, then a touch up in between...

Now I'm at uni, I just leave it wavy/slightly curly....my hair is incredible thick and long, and it takes ages. If I'm going somewhere special I might straighten it, if I can be bothered.

Never noticed much damage.

ReputationRep:
    Never

I go with my natural texture.

ReputationRep:
    everyday usually few times a day sometimes, i use protection spray and a treatment every week so hopefully its not doing too much damage! but yeah my hair would be a total mess if it wasnt straightened it would be a mess as its quite short and stick out and be really freezy!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.