Do you shower morning or night, and why? Watch

EskimoJo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mastermind`)
I thought you were innocent

I shower in the morning because I normally have very steamy sessions at night having phone sex and all that.

It also freshens me up.
Sweetie, I'm a 24 year old virgin. Someone would have been badly assaulted by now if I didn't sort myself out when needed! (not saying I use my thumb btw - I'm just giving you the thumbs up! )
flinchalot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nights usually, I like to sleep in the mornings so never have time.
viirkokka
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i shower when i need to, like most normal people.
PointeShoes-x
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I shower in the morning because it wakes me up and I can't function before that. I also shower in the evening when I need to wash my hair because I'm too tired in the mornings to bother.
tweety_2479
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
night because all my housemates shower in the morning

therefore i can be garanteed that
a) the water will be hot
b.) i dont have to be waiting on anyone
and c.) i'm not rushed in anyway
hannah15
Report 9 years ago
night - just not enough time in the morning. also, it kind of 'de-stresses' me from the day
worldsonfire
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
morning because i always run out of time at night/ too tired.
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mornings. I can't imagine leaving the house without showering, it's just gross. In the summer if it's been super hot or I've got all sweaty or something I have a shower in the afternoon/evening too.
cocacola786
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by abc101)
Mornings. I can't imagine leaving the house without showering, it's just gross. In the summer if it's been super hot or I've got all sweaty or something I have a shower in the afternoon/evening too.
i agree. plus people who have poos in middle of the day are disgusting. should only do that before a shower.
abc101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cocacola786)
i agree. plus people who have poos in middle of the day are disgusting. should only do that before a shower.
Haha I totally agree! It so icks me out if somebody goes for a number two and then they just come straight back to the room...it's like, dude, go and shower!!! Go in the morning, then shower, then no more pooping!
YoSuis
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
night, because I usually run before bed
aimzdy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
varies between evenings, mornings and afternoons...depends on how i feel, what im planning to do and what i've been doing.
zeb191
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Every 3.5 days at noon exactly

Nah, usually at night D:
kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Morning. I probably sweat in my sleep and would feel dirty going out without washing.
jaz_jaz
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
night, too lazy in morning.
Lampshade
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Morning otherwise I feel horrible and groggy. It makes the start of the day a fresh one..
cocacola786
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by abc101)
Haha I totally agree! It so icks me out if somebody goes for a number two and then they just come straight back to the room...it's like, dude, go and shower!!! Go in the morning, then shower, then no more pooping!
yeah exactly. i dont get how people don't shower every day. makes me feel sick, like at school/work/uni you see people come in the morning like they woke up 10 mins ago.
jasmineknight
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
make it a poll?

I shower at night, play some music and unwind, very relaxing!
loz_fairy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
when I'm at home I shower in the morning cause I have an en-suite, but here at uni I shower at night

I shower at night mostly cause it gives my hair a chance to dry naturally and it means i can get up later. When I'm at home I work in a bar so showering at like 3 in the morning is too much effort!
蘋果
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Night, shower, clean-ness feeling. In morning, I just wash my face before I head off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (221)
28.01%
No (568)
71.99%

Watched Threads