EDEXCEL BUSINESS STUDIES CASE STUDY JUNE 2009 - UNIT 6 (Driven to the crossroads) Watch

strai8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Just a mindmap for Unit 6 Case study
Attached files
Ur Momma
Report 9 years ago
any1 having the toolkit for june 2009 cases study driven to crossroads pls give it to me as well
my email id [email protected]
yenyuin
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by strai8)
Yenyuin, I got the hard copies of June 2006 marking schemes. If you need I will scan and upload it here.
It will be hard for you to scan it one by one. Hmnn I'll try to find it somewhere else ok. Anyway TY!
arabianleo
Report 9 years ago
Hea are some unit 6 questions
arabianleo
Report 9 years ago
1) Evaluate the possible consequences of a takeover of J1 driver training Ltd by UKDT for both the company and the driver training and the industry in the UK. (40 Marks)

2) Recommend a strategy that Eleonor could follow in the light of the problems she's experiencing. (Marks)

3) Evaluate whether Eleonor should follow the strategy of external growth for eg. by merger or take over rather than her traditional strategy of internal growth. (Marks)

4) Assess ways in which J1 driver training Ltd could overcome any problems when diversification might create in the areas of HR management and co operate culture. (Marks)

5) Eleanor wishes if possible to remain in driver training business. Assess the extent to which the expansion and diversification options may assist in this aim as ensuring the survival of the business. (40 marks)

6) Assess the ways in which J1 driver training Ltd might respond to a sharp downturn in a economic activity in the UK. (40 marks)
Nes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hey i was wondering if anyone has notes for business six, my teacher only just started with the unit six and i got one month left only..um very worried....
arabianleo
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Nes)
hey i was wondering if anyone has notes for business six, my teacher only just started with the unit six and i got one month left only..um very worried....
i got notes but i dont have a scanner at home. sorry.. ask Strai8, maby he/she could post.. coz i think he/she posted the unit 3 notes. dey were nice.
Nes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by arabianleo)
i got notes but i dont have a scanner at home. sorry.. ask Strai8, maby he/she could post.. coz i think he/she posted the unit 3 notes. dey were nice.
thanks a lot ! :p: :p: :p:
gdm
Report 9 years ago
hey even my teacher just started unit 6 and im really worried as to how the questions are going to be like...but would be glad if anyone had notes for unit6 and could post them up here..
arabianleo
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by gdm)
hey even my teacher just started unit 6 and im really worried as to how the questions are going to be like...but would be glad if anyone had notes for unit6 and could post them up here..
hy gdm you should PM strai8, might be able to post them up. Strai8 posted the unit 3 notes on the other link...
strai8
Rep:
?
Guys I have uploaded some of the notes on Unit 4 in the following thread
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post18155275
nipzi
Report 9 years ago
TOOL KIT!!!!!!
errr....I don't Get Unit 5....or 6 in that case!!! Damn.....I liked AS Business better!!! *sigh*
Nes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by nipzi)
TOOL KIT!!!!!!
errr....I don't Get Unit 5....or 6 in that case!!! Damn.....I liked AS Business better!!! *sigh*
me too..*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
arabianleo
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by nipzi)
TOOL KIT!!!!!!
hey nipzi what exactly is it that u don't understand in those two units?
the business plan? cos strai8 posted nice notes on it, u should download and go through them.
unit 6 i posted some questions on its link. try doing them n if you need help I'm sure someone will help you out..you can PM me n ill see ho w much can help OK.
arabianleo
Report 9 years ago
Has any1 tried answering the questions i posted? if any1 has any questions regarding them just post your query, and ill get back to you.
strai8
Rep:
?
Guys What sort of help do you expect from me for Unit 6. I will try to soon post some comments on that Unit. Unit 6 is a synoptic paper. So there is No Right answer, No Wrong answer. The main thing that is considered is how you assess and evaluate that the fact that is given to you. Remember always that unlike other papers you got only three questions to answer and each one contains 40 marks. So organise a very comprehensive preparation for your Unit 6. Best of luck. Write to me if you got any further doubts.
strai8
Rep:
?
Regarding Unit 6 notes, I found it difficult to upload it here. its a very large file.
Nes
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by strai8)
Regarding Unit 6 notes, I found it difficult to upload it here. its a very large file.

can you tell me where you got the notes from, if it is somewhere in the net i mite get it from there, and if not, can u like fragmant the notes into different files and then try posting it? coz um lost in unit 6:woo:
strai8
Rep:
?
Nes Which Textbook do you follow. The materials that I posted here will not be available anywhere in the net.
strai8
Rep:
?
Maybe you can find in www.business-students.aceboard.com
www.business-students.said.ws
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.78%
No (443)
73.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise