Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    hmm, i dont eat breakfast, often dont eat lunch but i pig out when i get home, perhaps you should try eating more fatty foods at home to retain substance (for want of a better phrase)
    I don't really like eating food sometimes, I know that sounds stupid don't you ever get where you can't be bothered to eat and don't feel hungry and feel kind of sick... Fatty foods aren't good for you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    i do...hate food
    But why?!

Food glorious food baby!

I don't do breakfast either though, no time. I've learnt not to make up for it with two brunches and a fat lunch though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    But why?!

Food glorious food baby!

I don't do breakfast either though, no time. I've learnt not to make up for it with two brunches and a fat lunch though
    why do i hate food? coz of what it does to me...ive been the gym every day this week coz i need 2 lose weight so bad!!

ReputationRep:
    why do i hate food? coz of what it does to me...ive been the gym every day this week coz i need 2 lose weight so bad!!
    have you calculated your bmi recently?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone of you tried those Ab belts? Do thay work or are they all hype?

ReputationRep:
    have you calculated your bmi recently?
    nopes...tried to on that site and it wouldnt work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    quite the opposite it think, it's just what happens to us when we eat that we are against
    What's one meal now and again

I find the consequence of more food is easily combated with more physical activity. For example, I walk a lot and play football a bit. I can eat how and what I like and I seem to be shredding. Oh yeah, and a tight budget always helps.

By the way, you remind me of Ellie from Hollyoaks, who I happen to find fairly attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Why lose weight? Keep it, it's more of you, and that's a good thing

ReputationRep:
    Why lose weight? Keep it, it's more of you, and that's a good thing
    not when its me it isnt...
    anyway...forget me...

ReputationRep:
    What's one meal now and again

I find the consequence of more food is easily combated with more physical activity. For example, I walk a lot and play football a bit. I can eat how and what I like and I seem to be shredding. Oh yeah, and a tight budget always helps.

By the way, you remind me of Ellie from Hollyoaks, who I happen to find fairly attractive.
    loads of people have said that to me, even though i don't have blonde hair anymore! hehe - thanks, but i don't see it at all, but i guess i must do as so many people have said it. what pic made you think that?

i do loads of walking (well about 3 miles a day - which i class as a lot) hehe

ReputationRep:
    i think you both have remarkable figures, judging from the pictures
    but there's always that desire to jus be 3/4lbs lighter... it's stupid + i know it';s unhealthy bu logic never seems to come into it.

i blamed my ex-bf cos he was my best friend. he betrayed my friendship by fancying me at a time when i was slightly screwed up and was making myself ill (this is about a year ago). i put the 2 together and could blame the loss of my best friend as my reason for doing it (despite an amazing new bf, that didn't come into it). we then split up at about the time i did this thread and i could really balme him then, not only had i lost my best friend, i'd also lost my bf... how screwed up did i seem? now i don't blame him at all and love him to bits for being my best friend and being there for me even when i'm insane. and i have a lovely new bf.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    anyway...forget me...
    Ahh shyaddap ya paranoid...

ReputationRep:
    nopes...tried to on that site and it wouldnt work
    try these:
    @
    @ @

ReputationRep:
    all this talk of not liking eating and wanting to be slim scares me. Skiping meals is probably worse for you health than eating too much

ReputationRep:
    Ahh shyaddap ya paranoid...
    its not paranoia if u have evidence
    anyways......4get me

ReputationRep:
    anyway...forget me...
    silly girl! the more koko the better!

ReputationRep:
    i do...hate food
    oooh no i love food.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    ok my bmi is 22.89 but it should be lower...i want it at 20

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    loads of people have said that to me, even though i don't have blonde hair anymore! hehe - thanks, but i don't see it at all, but i guess i must do as so many people have said it. what pic made you think that?

i do loads of walking (well about 3 miles a day - which i class as a lot) hehe
    You'd be surprised how much you actually walk, I'll bet it's more than three miles a day.

http://www.uk-learning.net/attachmen...achmentid=1875

ReputationRep:
    According to my BMI i'm underweight.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.