Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Suit yourself, your loss.
    I highly doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    So they both hate everyone then... or is it just me (I refuse to believe that...)?
    no, its just their sharp wit in putting people down: "no thanks, I'd rather ignore you"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    no, its just their sharp wit in putting people down: "no thanks, I'd rather ignore you"
    I wouldn't give it enough credit to call it sharp, it's unnecessary and disrespectful. I don't deserve putting down and I'll bet there are a few others who didn't deserve the 'White' or 'Vienna' treatment.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't give it enough credit to call it sharp, it's unnecessary and disrespectful. I don't deserve putting down and I'll bet there are a few others who didn't deserve the 'White' or 'Vienna' treatment.
    Getting upset, are we? Sorry to have offended you, your worship.

ReputationRep:
    by sharp i mean cutting, knife-edge etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Getting upset, are we? Sorry to have offended you, your worship.
    What happened to ignoring me...

Nah it's cool, I found it funny too. Though I am not in favour of negative attitudes they can be hilarious at the best of times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    by sharp i mean cutting, knife-edge etc
    <thumbs up> You're excused!

Just kidding.

ReputationRep:
    Nah it's cool, I found it funny too. Though I am not in favour of negative attitudes they can be hilarious at the best of times.
    Don't flatter yourself. I don't like you, I doubt very many people do. So if you leave me alone and don't say anything stupid, I'll ignore your idiocy and not bother you, okay?

ReputationRep:
    Don't flatter yourself. I don't like you, I doubt very many people do. So if you leave me alone and don't say anything stupid, I'll ignore your idiocy and not bother you, okay?
    <puffs cheeks> O-kaaaaaay no pleasing you! Whatever.

By the way, you can't accurately speak for 'many people'.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, you can't accurately speak for 'many people'.
    By 'many people', I'm only referring to anyone capable of coherent thought.

ReputationRep:
    By 'many people', I'm only referring to anyone capable of coherent thought.
    <yawn> You can't speak for them either.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.