Turn on thread page Beta

Another rate my pic thread... watch

ReputationRep:
    Why can't you show a standard good quality frontal pic so we can judge what you really look like rather then some emo-ey myspace ******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stressworthy)
    Gosh, threads like these. Why do you feel the need to validate your own appearance through some random internet opinions? I will never say someone isn't pretty when they clearly are, but posting some edited photo for a load of "you're pretty" comments just...
    Hmm as I'll say AGAIN...I don't need anyone to 'validate' my appearance lol...I'm not looking for anyone, I have a boyfriend and I don't think anything that people on here could say could even midly affect me. I just felt like it. I seriously don't think I'm pretty and I don't expect anyone to say it. And it's not an edited photograph, it's the only one I have and was took with no makeup in my boyfriend's room on his phone with the sepia effect already on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Why can't you show a standard good quality frontal pic so we can judge what you really look like rather then some emo-ey myspace ******.
    Lol I agree, I don't have anything else since my harddrive was recently wiped. I took that picture specifically for Myspace about a year ago, haha.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Lol you got 4 pages, you want more?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    Lol you got 4 pages, you want more?
    No, I still can't figure out how to change the thread title to 'delete' :mad:

ReputationRep:
    i can bearly see u

ReputationRep:
    awww why would you not have self confidence???? You look lovely!!

ReputationRep:
    Why do people make these threads?

That said, you're hot.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.