Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brasil85)
    My father was in the army so up yours. And he was working class mother the rich one ok.
    WELL THEN JACKASS YOU SHOULDNT BE SO TOFF LIKE THEN HAVE YOU ACTUALLY ANY IDEA OF THE ARMED FORCES BECAUSE I DONT THINK YOU DO.
    ARE WE PLANING TO INHERIT ALL MOMMYS CASH SEEN AS THOUGH YOU GO TO A PRIVATE SCHOOL YOUR SPELLING AND GRAMMER IS **** OHH THATS A COMMONERS WORD ARE YOU AWARE OF IT

ReputationRep:
    One will not use English Grammar when dealing with you ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    In Plymouth?
    YEAP PLYMOUTH RULES

ReputationRep:
    SO WHAT i DON'T CARE. i GOING TO BE RICH YOU NOT
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Tig Tig

Brasil is a troll - don't feed him and he will die.

Oh and please push the caps lock key - all lower case is easier to read than all caps - and online all caps = shouting and so comes across as a bit rude - Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wendyl)
    why so many skuls
    MY DAD HAD TO MOVE AROUND ALOT "NAVY"

ReputationRep:
    I am going to see my lovely girlfiend.

ReputationRep:
    SO WHAT i DON'T CARE. i GOING TO BE RICH YOU NOT
    YOU NOT NOW NOW NOW GRAMMER YOUNG ONE YEAH YOU WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE A FULL DAYS WORK.YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE WITH CHARACTER WITH YOUR ATTIDUDE.

ReputationRep:
    brasil85 - why are you only doing two A2s? Oh, yes - and I hate you (or at least, what you've said on this thread - fact or fiction).

Ben

ReputationRep:
    I am going to see my lovely girlfiend.
    WHAT A PROSTITUTE YEAH FOR WHAT MONEY CAN BUY CANT BRING YOU A PROPPER GIRLFRIEND

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    brasil85 - why are you only doing two A2s? Oh, yes - and I hate you (or at least, what you've said on this thread - fact or fiction).

Ben
    BECAUSE HE IS THICK ANY WAY HE DOESNT DO A LEVS HES STILL AT SCHOOL

ReputationRep:
    Thought So

ReputationRep:
    Brasil and Tigtig .. neither of you can spell.

Second of all, Cambridge wants more working class people to be accepted, so coming from a posh school does you no favours.

Thirdly, Tigtig, I don't think you 'could get into Cambridge if you wanted to' ... its a lot harder than that!

Lastly, Tigtig, do you realise that this whole conversation has become something that you were arguing against? Watch and learn...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by :P:P:P:P:P)
    Brasil and Tigtig .. neither of you can spell.

Second of all, Cambridge wants more working class people to be accepted, so coming from a posh school does you no favours.

Thirdly, Tigtig, I don't think you 'could get into Cambridge if you wanted to' ... its a lot harder than that!

Lastly, Tigtig, do you realise that this whole conversation has become something that you were arguing against? Watch and learn...
    FIRSTLY: I'AM DYSLEXIC
    SECOND:READ MY ARGUMENT
    THIRDLY: REALLY IF I WANTED TO GO I WOULD JUST DONT WANT TO
    FORTH: WATCH AND LEARN?I'D RATHER READ AND LEARN
    FIFTH: I WANT TO BE A FORENSIC SCIENTIST CAMBRIGE DOES NOT DO THIS
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TIGTIG)
    Then surely you appreciate that reading something in lower case is much easier than reading something all in caps?

ReputationRep:
    Still no excuse for writing in CAPS LOCK. Its the button just above the SHIFT key and below the TAB key.

ReputationRep:
    I got 8A and three b at gcse level, i also did A level Re I got a B for that. I also did A Level Classical Civilisation and got very good mark. Oh yes my father left the army when I was one. You see I am clever. Did you do History GCSE one year before the rest of you class well?

ReputationRep:
    Have you actually been diagnosed dyslexic? Or do you just say that to cover up your appaling spelling mistakes (such as 'forth'). By saying 'really if i wanted to go I would just dont want to' is very arrogant ... do you have AAA at AS Level and are predicted to do the same at A2. If not, then I doubt you'd even get an interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Still no excuse for writing in CAPS LOCK. Its the button just above the SHIFT key and below the TAB key.
    I'm sorry lazy habbit.

ReputationRep:
    Why do so many people use that as an excuse? I don't think it's a severe disability which hinders you from being sensible.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.