The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes, he definitely should have been shot, the safety of people is far more important than the life of one tiger.
roxy potter
Yes, he definitely should have been shot, the safety of people is far more important than the life of one tiger.

Shall we shoot all tigers in the world then incase some moron decides to go to india and tries to befriend them.

How about, you don't go near a tiger without a freaking wall in between.
To be honest, I wouldn't really have a problem with shooting all tigers, but that aside, wasn't it one of his handlers that he killed?
fair enough
Linweth
I don't think he should have been shot, sure it's sad that the person was killed but this is why humans shouldn't try and 'tame' and keep wild animals. I really hate seeing animals in cages.

They would be extinct otherwise. They keep them in captivity so that they can breed and increase in numbers rather than simply dying out in the wild.

As to whether it should have been shot or not, I'm sure the keepers made the right decision. They wouldn't have killed it if it was simply doing what was in it's nature, it would have to have been a very unusually violent animal.
cowsgoquack
Shall we shoot all tigers in the world then incase some moron decides to go to india and tries to befriend them.

How about, you don't go near a tiger without a freaking wall in between.

your not really making much sense
you should be able to see that no matter the circumstances of why its in the zoo in the first place, if it attacks TWICE let alone once then it should be shot, not because im a cruel tiger hating sadist, but because im a human being that can realise that people mean more than tigers
you really should be able to see that
Reply 66
if you read it it says the tiger was put down
020sophiekay
you should be able to see that no matter the circumstances of why its in the zoo in the first place, if it attacks TWICE let alone once then it should be shot, not because im a cruel tiger hating sadist, but because im a human being that can realise that people mean more than tigers

Heres an idea for you. Maybe you shouldn't put humans in a situation where they will be attacked TWICE.

If the tiger had been repeatedly coming into a village in india and attacking people, yes take it out. However the tiger is at a zoo, it is under our care and our 'control' if we give it the opportunity to attack, it is us that are putting ourselves at risk, not the tiger.
Wezzler
if you read it it says the tiger was put down

a shot of lethal injection?
Reply 69
Err, no. Tigers are wild creatures. They shouldn't be killed for human negligence.

No doubt people previous to this post have been bawwing about the tiger being "dangerous again in future", well no ****. So are all animals. That's a ******** reason; killing the tiger would be cold hard vengeance. I wish people would stop dressing this **** up.
cowsgoquack
Heres an idea for you. Maybe you shouldn't put humans in a situation where they will be attacked TWICE.

If the tiger had been repeatedly coming into a village in india and attacking people, yes take it out. However the tiger is at a zoo, it is under our care and our 'control' if we give it the opportunity to attack, it is us that are putting ourselves at risk, not the tiger.

fine...we're putting ourselves a risk...but the tigers not exactly helping is he
and i agree they shouldnt put themselves in a situation to be attacked twice...they should've shot it after the first time
020sophiekay

People are boring, tigers are much more interesting.
A is for Awesome
People are boring, tigers are much more interesting.

tigers are boring...what do they do apart from eat and kill people?
eat frosties
020sophiekay
tigers are boring...what do they do apart from eat and kill people?

They yawn. Trust me, nothing is as awesome as a 600lb tiger yawning.

What do people do apart from eat sandwiches and be racist?
A is for Awesome
They yawn. Trust me, nothing is as awesome as a 600lb tiger yawning.

What do people do apart from eat sandwiches and be racist?

they think and talk
you know humans yawn too
=O
020sophiekay
they think and talk
you know humans yawn too
=O

Not like this

Reply 77
Definatly shouldnt have murdered it, it was only doing what a normal tiger would do.
Reply 78
Shouldn't of killed in tbh,
A is for Awesome
Not like this

sigh
if you had to choose between your mum and a yawning tiger..who would it be??

Latest

Trending

Trending