Should the tiger have been shot? Watch

roxy potter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yes, he definitely should have been shot, the safety of people is far more important than the life of one tiger.
cowsgoquack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by roxy potter)
Yes, he definitely should have been shot, the safety of people is far more important than the life of one tiger.
Shall we shoot all tigers in the world then incase some moron decides to go to india and tries to befriend them.

How about, you don't go near a tiger without a freaking wall in between.
roxy potter
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
To be honest, I wouldn't really have a problem with shooting all tigers, but that aside, wasn't it one of his handlers that he killed?
cowsgoquack
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
fair enough
Elementric
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Linweth)
I don't think he should have been shot, sure it's sad that the person was killed but this is why humans shouldn't try and 'tame' and keep wild animals. I really hate seeing animals in cages.
They would be extinct otherwise. They keep them in captivity so that they can breed and increase in numbers rather than simply dying out in the wild.

As to whether it should have been shot or not, I'm sure the keepers made the right decision. They wouldn't have killed it if it was simply doing what was in it's nature, it would have to have been a very unusually violent animal.
020sophiekay
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cowsgoquack)
Shall we shoot all tigers in the world then incase some moron decides to go to india and tries to befriend them.

How about, you don't go near a tiger without a freaking wall in between.

your not really making much sense
you should be able to see that no matter the circumstances of why its in the zoo in the first place, if it attacks TWICE let alone once then it should be shot, not because im a cruel tiger hating sadist, but because im a human being that can realise that people mean more than tigers
you really should be able to see that
Wezzler
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
if you read it it says the tiger was put down
cowsgoquack
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 020sophiekay)
you should be able to see that no matter the circumstances of why its in the zoo in the first place, if it attacks TWICE let alone once then it should be shot, not because im a cruel tiger hating sadist, but because im a human being that can realise that people mean more than tigers
Heres an idea for you. Maybe you shouldn't put humans in a situation where they will be attacked TWICE.

If the tiger had been repeatedly coming into a village in india and attacking people, yes take it out. However the tiger is at a zoo, it is under our care and our 'control' if we give it the opportunity to attack, it is us that are putting ourselves at risk, not the tiger.
cowsgoquack
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Wezzler)
if you read it it says the tiger was put down
a shot of lethal injection?
Planto
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Err, no. Tigers are wild creatures. They shouldn't be killed for human negligence.

No doubt people previous to this post have been bawwing about the tiger being "dangerous again in future", well no ****. So are all animals. That's a ******** reason; killing the tiger would be cold hard vengeance. I wish people would stop dressing this **** up.
020sophiekay
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by cowsgoquack)
Heres an idea for you. Maybe you shouldn't put humans in a situation where they will be attacked TWICE.

If the tiger had been repeatedly coming into a village in india and attacking people, yes take it out. However the tiger is at a zoo, it is under our care and our 'control' if we give it the opportunity to attack, it is us that are putting ourselves at risk, not the tiger.
fine...we're putting ourselves a risk...but the tigers not exactly helping is he
and i agree they shouldnt put themselves in a situation to be attacked twice...they should've shot it after the first time
A is for Awesome
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
People are boring, tigers are much more interesting.
020sophiekay
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by A is for Awesome)
People are boring, tigers are much more interesting.
tigers are boring...what do they do apart from eat and kill people?
cowsgoquack
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
eat frosties
A is for Awesome
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
tigers are boring...what do they do apart from eat and kill people?
They yawn. Trust me, nothing is as awesome as a 600lb tiger yawning.

What do people do apart from eat sandwiches and be racist?
020sophiekay
Report 9 years ago
They yawn. Trust me, nothing is as awesome as a 600lb tiger yawning.

What do people do apart from eat sandwiches and be racist?
they think and talk
you know humans yawn too
=O
A is for Awesome
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
they think and talk
you know humans yawn too
=O
Not like this

daisyc
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Definatly shouldnt have murdered it, it was only doing what a normal tiger would do.
Dev25
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Shouldn't of killed in tbh,
020sophiekay
Report 9 years ago
Not like this

sigh
if you had to choose between your mum and a yawning tiger..who would it be??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads