I want to PUNCH the BNP leader... Watch

yvonnay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
man I can't wait to move out of this country...well might as well do it before I get kicked out by the BNP anyway...
130ss
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
many people feel the same...im sure many would/ have done when seen him.
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Lol, anyone I argue with who's pissing me off makes me want to slam their head into the wall, regardless of who's winning.
pokergod
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by necessarily benevolent)
That was in fact one of the biggest BBC farces ever spewed up. They got their journalist to target - mainly - the most vehement racists at the grassroots of the party, and provoke them to say the things they did (with his prompts conveniently edited). They were also sacked from the party. And Griffin didn't incite racial hatred at all in that he clearly criticised Islam which, the last time I checked, was a religion.
Well when Griffin was giving a speech exagerrating how muslims prey on young white girls, i think he definately was stirring up racial hatred, because the people at the speech are just going to associate muslims with brown immigrants. Even if it might not have technically been iniciting racial hatred, i think he definately did stir up racial hatred and he knew what he was doing. Also their were things that werent right in any context, like the leader of the young bnp was comparing immigrants to cackroaches and there was a guy running for council who was singing about killing muslimsand talking about making bombs.
2009er
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by yvonnay)
man I can't wait to move out of this country...well might as well do it before I get kicked out by the BNP anyway...
you wouldnt get kicked out because the BNP will never get voted in. Britain never has had a history of political extremism and wont do anywhere in the near future. What is annoying is when people are in this country and then dont like out values, like freedom of speech which is what the BNP are using. And tbh ive witnessed one black person being racially victimised on a rugby pitch and the person doing it got a nice clean right hook whereas I have seen plenty of racism towards white people.
geminibubblegum
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I don't think there're many people who don't think he deserves a couple of tights slaps. but going all fundo isn't going to help now is it? You know, sometimes I don't understand why we can't live all happily together, like the teletubbies.
My Alt
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Since when has it been a right of the majority to deny other people (the minority) their human rights?
Failed123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by yvonnay)
Innit.

USA > UK

I just want to get on with my life, after all, I believe it's the only one I have, so I don't want to have to put up with this BNP crap because people are too stupid that they believe in such tish tosh spewed by this racist organisation. I don't want to live somewhere where I am regarded as 'vermin' and a 'tragic victim'. Still, I will always be British, regardless.
Just can't be arsed to live here anymore, so after my degree, I'm gone. :rolleyes:

Voltaire :rolleyes:
2009er
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Failed123)
Innit.

USA > UK

I just want to get on with my life, after all, I believe it's the only one I have, so I don't want to have to put up with this BNP crap because people are too stupid that they believe in such tish tosh spewed by this racist organisation. I don't want to live somewhere where I am regarded as 'vermin' and a 'tragic victim'. Still, I will always be British, regardless.
Just can't be arsed to live here anymore, so after my degree, I'm gone. :rolleyes:

Voltaire :rolleyes:
Why are you taking the BNP seriously!? You will find in nearly any western country that a certain amount of people are racist.
dush_bag_1234
Report 9 years ago
come we GO!

LETS ALL MARCH THERE AND BEET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO JOKE PEOPLEZZZZZZZZZZZZ
necessarily benevolent
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by pokergod)
Well when Griffin was giving a speech exagerrating how muslims prey on young white girls, i think he definately was stirring up racial hatred, because the people at the speech are just going to associate muslims with brown immigrants. Even if it might not have technically been iniciting racial hatred, i think he definately did stir up racial hatred and he knew what he was doing.
That's debatable, but, as I recall, he made specific reference to the Koran, and identified religious motives behind what these young men were doing; thus suggesting that his intention was to criticise Islam. I expect those sorts of meetings occur frequently within BNP circles, and their hardline skinhead message/policy has certainly been diluted. It's unlikely that he'd want to encourage racial dispute when they're striving to redress themselves.

Also their were things that werent right in any context, like the leader of the young bnp was comparing immigrants to cackroaches and there was a guy running for council who was singing about killing muslimsand talking about making bombs.
'Immigration' isn't always intertwined with race. In an interview I watched, I learned the latter member there was sacked.
Hylean
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by THATFILMDUDE)
How come they get away with this? Don't say freedom of speech because we all know that Muslim's cannot say what they want. Neither can other minorities.

So is it because Britain in these desperate times, are ignoring the racism and bigotry in order to benefit themselves.

Because that was one of the reason's Hitler came to power.

Anyway my point is that there has been a sudden uprise not in support but simply in acceptance of this 'casual' racism. And these sad excuses for human beings are slowly getting their pathetic agenda across. And it really is pathetic.

So that is why i want to punch him. And if i got into a debate with him i probably would punch him. \Just saying
I call Godwin's Law on this thread. It failed before it had even started.
My Alt
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by PurpleMonkeyDishwasher)
Something I agree with, because it's a horrible violent cult. As far as I'm concerned, it's fine to discriminate over things people have control over.
I assume you are aware of the thousands of normal muslims, of all the atrocities done by people in the name of the church. Would you then go on to condemn say, my own grandmother, who lives with her daughter, and never leaves the house? At peace with her own religion?

Sure, be a Marxist, Marx was a decent guy. But your pulling arguments that are completely flawed off the cuff.
Failed123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by 2009er)
Why are you taking the BNP seriously!? You will find in nearly any western country that a certain amount of people are racist.
Initially I never took them seriously, but then I realised how stupid and gullible the general public are (And this goes for people in all countries really), who will believe anything if it's presented to them 'nicely'! The BNP are actually doing really well for themselves. After all, they have managed to secure votes even from people who aren't necessarily racist. Those moronic fools, there are too many of them :rolleyes: The one thing I've learnt from these stupid threads is that once people believe in this BNP crap, you can never change their mind. What's worse is, they are usually proud of it. It's just depressing, and quite frankly disheartening.
necessarily benevolent
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by My Alt)
I assume you are aware of the thousands of normal muslims, of all the atrocities done by people in the name of the church. Would you then go on to condemn say, my own grandmother, who lives with her daughter, and never leaves the house? At peace with her own religion?

Sure, be a Marxist, Marx was a decent guy. But your pulling arguments that are completely flawed off the cuff.
It's still not bad, however, to criticise abhorrent consequences of ardent religion. Just as 'Bush's Holy War' on Iraq is criticised by Muslims and Christians alike. To draw needed attention to rape encouraged by Islam just cannot be seen in a bad light, as it concerns itself primarily with just that: rape. Not a criticism of Islam as a whole. He may have called it a "wicked vicious faith", but (a) emotive language is necessary in such situations (b) elements in the Koran (indeed, just as there are in the Bible) that encourage rape are 'wicked' and 'vicious'. In light of that selected niche, it is what he says.
stevie0444
Report 9 years ago
http://www.emgonline.co.uk/news.php?news=5299
pokergod
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That's debatable, but, as I recall, he made specific reference to the Koran, and identified religious motives behind what these young men were doing; thus suggesting that his intention was to criticise Islam. I expect those sorts of meetings occur frequently within BNP circles, and their hardline skinhead message/policy has certainly been diluted. It's unlikely that he'd want to encourage racial dispute when they're striving to redress themselves.

'Immigration' isn't always intertwined with race. In an interview I watched, I learned the latter member there was sacked.
Well its fair enough you think that and you do have some support, but i just think your being a little bit naive about their intentions
My Alt
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's still not bad, however, to criticise abhorrent consequences of ardent religion. Just as 'Bush's Holy War' on Iraq is criticised by Muslims and Christians alike. To draw needed attention to rape encouraged by Islam just cannot be seen in a bad light, as it concerns itself primarily with just that: rape. Not a criticism of Islam as a whole. He may have called it a "wicked vicious faith", but (a) emotive language is necessary in such situations (b) elements in the Koran (indeed, just as there are in the Bible) that encourage rape are 'wicked' and 'vicious'. In light of that selected niche, it is what he says.
So it is the actions of the select few that deserve the emotive language, not the religion itself. Religion has good intentions, religion is imperfect because people are imperfect (yeah yeah Angels and Demons). Just because some people interpret it "wrong" this way does not not mean that other people can openly insult half of the world.
necessarily benevolent
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well its fair enough you think that and you do have some support, but i just think your being a little bit naive about their intentions
I think the upper echelons of the party (Griffin, Derby, Barnbrook etc.) have moved on and do firmly believe in their current party standpoint. Like how Gerry Adams and Iain Paisley moved on from bombs to words. This doesn't rule out, however, the obvious fact that many of the party's members are racists (even though, seemingly, they do best to stamp these people out). I'm sure that at the RWB festivals and things there are neos with swastika tatoos etc. I don't know. Maybe these are misguided and would be better off in the likes of the NF or N9S. That seems far more likely. The leaders need to juggle with the complexities of the political stage. The lower lot are simply thugs who just want to fight. With regards to BNP voters, I don't think they're particularly racist either, on the whole. They see the manifesto - they see the BNP's 'new image' - and vote on the basis of that (and the failings of the current establishment). Although there are a minority of BNP voters who, like those skinheads in the lower ranks of the BNP, are misguided into believing the BNP are like the '70s NF. Considering the BNP's current support numbers, these are a minority as there simply aren't that many skinhead-types.
Irrelevance
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I wouldn't. He'd be wearing one of these bad boys:

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (293)
37.71%
No - but I will (55)
7.08%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.01%

Watched Threads